HLSTATS SUMMER GIVEAWAY 2016

Announcements and news related to Crit Sandvich.

Re: HLSTATS SUMMER GIVEAWAY 2016

Postby DerKrieger105 » Tue May 24, 2016 7:48 pm

fingerman wrote:We have made a lot of improvements since contests in the past, we would be normally talking about engy spy and sniper right now.

Well we aren't because Engies don't get any points for essentially anything anymore.

More though the Vacc spam is a problem> Also the fact that the server is now like 90% squeakers and random obnoxious newbies.
CSn Bluemin- I'm pretentious and never leave the mic.

DerKrieger105
Blue Admin

Postby Rumors » Tue May 24, 2016 7:52 pm

DerKrieger105 wrote:
fingerman wrote:We have made a lot of improvements since contests in the past, we would be normally talking about engy spy and sniper right now.

Well we aren't because Engies don't get any points for essentially anything anymore.

More though the Vacc spam is a problem> Also the fact that the server is now like 90% squeakers and random obnoxious newbies.

And also, some admins are obviously making a conscious choice to exploit the vacc point gain pre-match. You don't just have that many ubers in the course of a few days normally.

It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I see people legit trying to rank up for this contest, and theres a few people (Especially those that should be the representatives of the community) exploiting something to rank up at an accelerated rate.
Last edited by Rumors on Wed May 25, 2016 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Rumors
Donator
Penndragoon

Postby Jonsey » Tue May 24, 2016 10:14 pm

That's actually a really good point. And a free chance at winning something is well... it's not nothing :)

Thanks for setting this up, by the way, it's a neat challenge to rack up points on a clean slate!
Jonsey
Donator

Postby Balubish » Wed May 25, 2016 9:12 am

Jonsey wrote:

That's actually a really good point. And a free chance at winning something is well... it's not nothing :)

Thanks for setting this up, by the way, it's a neat challenge to rack up points on a clean slate!

Yeah the tryhard lvl shocked me a bit, I havent tried so hard since last time and think it was 2 years ago. Kinda fun actually to try hard for once lol
Other times I manage to topscore drunk so. #Drunkskill

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Postby L0wsound » Wed May 25, 2016 9:50 am

Balubish wrote:Yeah the tryhard lvl shocked me a bit, I havent tried so hard since last time and think it was 2 years ago. Kinda fun actually to try hard for once lol
Other times I manage to topscore drunk so. #Drunkskill

They tryhard level did not shock me at all.
Although disabling the pre-round uber spam might be worth looking into...

DerKrieger105 wrote:

I've seen the same thing. Started a few vote mutes to deal with it..
L0wsound

Postby 1#Scrub » Wed May 25, 2016 9:54 am

DerKrieger105 wrote:Also the fact that the server is now like 90% squeakers and random obnoxious newbies.

I have a name Krieger
1#Scrub
Donator

Postby Lia_Rein » Wed May 25, 2016 10:33 am

1#Scrub wrote:
DerKrieger105 wrote:Also the fact that the server is now like 90% squeakers and random obnoxious newbies.

I have a name Krieger

Scrub never fails to make me lol
Neff:Lia slowly building her CSnplayer database for nefarious purposes
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin
Not Liable for Rein damage

Postby Poppet » Wed May 25, 2016 11:53 am

1#Scrub wrote:

I have a name Krieger

Hi, Scub.
Poppet
Blue Admin

Postby L0wsound » Wed May 25, 2016 12:16 pm

Poppet wrote:
1#Scrub wrote:

I have a name Krieger

Hi, Scrubbie.

fix'd
L0wsound

Postby Jonsey » Wed May 25, 2016 3:52 pm

Hey, HLStatsX gives different points for Machina kills vs Shooting Star kills. Is there a new version, or should I report this to the maintainers of HLStatsX?
Jonsey
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to News