<Updated> TF2 update... uhm commentary.

Announcements and news related to Crit Sandvich.

Re: <Updated> TF2 update... uhm commentary.

Postby Maringue » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:58 am

Arron Dominion wrote:cp_process is a good 5-cp map, with good balance. I was surprised to see how well standin played, since it was pretty terrible for highlander last summer season in UGC.

I played standin and it wasn't that bad. I think once people get used to it a little it will be fun. It does feel like a very large map for 24 people though.

Oh, and I totally forgot about my outrage that they removed the Medieval Medic bonus for using the crossbow and the amputator. I see why they removed the set bonuses for everything that needed a hat, they didn't want the owning of a hat to grant you actual in game benefits, I agree with Valve on that part. But it was the only set bonus that didn't require a hat, so why kill it? You got the +1 regen bonus because the crossbow leaves you pretty defenseless at close range (for all those people who were thinking it was a straight upgrade from stock).

Oh well, I'll just have to bitch at pyros now to put me out, that extra +1 regen made it really, really hard to die from afterburn.
Maringue
Blue Admin

Re: <Updated> TF2 update... uhm commentary.

Postby Beartato » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Maringue wrote:Dead Ringer
When under the effect of Feign Death, damage taken decreases the duration of the effect <--- This alone makes me love this update.

Agreed. It's ridiculous they didn't do it sooner. Only downside is that a DR spy is no longer a sure way to fully charge the phlog. But that's not important at all.
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

Previous

Return to News