Post your Hat Contest ideas here...

Announcements and news related to Crit Sandvich.

Post your Hat Contest ideas here...

Postby Failhorse » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:06 pm

I have 10+ Hats. I need ideas to give them away. Do so by replying here. First contest is Tuesday.
View hats on page 3 here. http://www.tf2items.com/id/failhorse

Also if you have any masks you do not want. Track down an admin in one of our servers and give it to him/her. They will get it to me, and when I get complete sets, I can trade them for more hats.
Failhorse
Red Admin

Re: Post your Hat Contest ideas here...

Postby Repoman » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:29 am

Have a spy hidden somewhere on the map, and have a team try and find him. Whoever finds him wins a hat?

Heavy fisting duel?

Best in game picture contest.

Beat all the admins in a duel consecutively, and legitimately to win a hat. Work your way to the top.

Have a taunt kill arena match, last person standing wins.

Play a game in where spies have to spycrab to a certain point, last spycrab standing wins.
Repoman

Postby Mike808 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:01 am

Repoman wrote:Have a spy hidden somewhere on the map, and have a team try and find him. Whoever finds him wins a hat?

Heavy fisting duel?

Beat all the admins in a duel consecutively, and legitimately to win a hat. Work your way to the top.

Play a game in where spies have to spycrab to a certain point, last spycrab standing wins.

i like the first one
the contest should be something that requires more luck than skill

cause if some pro joins then it will deter the pubs. so a luck one (like the find the spy) is a fair ground for all players
and it should be something ping will not affect as much.
with my 130+ ping a melee battle will mean an instant loss for me
that goes for the taunt kill battle too
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

Postby Patrid » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:00 am

I'm up for fisting

also, how about participants are randomly shuffled into teams of 5 or 10, then teams compete in a heavy boxing match
tournament style - winner advances to next round. Each round is best of 5 matches and the boxing will take place in a large space such as the middle pt in Granary or Turbine... kinda like a dodgeball tornament

I'm supportive of the luck aspect, but i can't say i'm completely behind find the spy scenarios... (mainly because some people play spy a lot and know where to look)
Failhorse:Exploits are okay as long are you're an admin
ImageImage
Patrid

Postby Ackybur » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:55 am

Repoman wrote:Have a spy hidden somewhere on the map, and have a team try and find him. Whoever finds him wins a hat?

Heavy fisting duel?

Well if I'm being removed from admin that will be possible. ROFL PANTS AMIRITE....right?!
Ackybur
Donator

Postby CakeZ » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:37 pm

You should give a hat to whoever comes with the best contest. Other ideas, Building a heavy tower :3, know that it would be extremely difficult to organize a proper boxing match, as well as spycrab races, or anything server based. It would probably be best to give hats in non virtual competition, etc. Maybe whoever kisses up to you the best? lol jk.

Whoever can build the largest group on steam starting soon. They must be new, and have only one admin, the winner is the admin.
CakeZ

Postby Agony » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:55 pm

we could have spies with dead ringers and have some1 choose a spy and if the pick the 1 without the dead ringer they win :D
Agony

Postby Mike808 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Agony wrote:we could have spies with dead ringers and have some1 choose a spy and if the pick the 1 without the dead ringer they win :D

that sounds good

contest must be decided by luck not skill to be fair
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

Postby Agony » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Mike808 wrote:
Agony wrote:we could have spies with dead ringers and have some1 choose a spy and if the pick the 1 without the dead ringer they win :D

that sounds good

contest must be decided by luck not skill to be fair

Thank you very much haha :D
Agony

Next

Return to News