This is not a guide on playing the game. Feel free to contribute.
- Most likely you found us through the quick join feature. This is the process where you click a button and Valve chooses a server for you.
Did you know when you leave a server it asks you if you want to favorite said server? If you enjoy playing here make sure to say yes. Next time you play click the browse servers button. Then click on favorites. Our server will be located there.
- You can find our other servers by searching the server list. Just type in critsandvich.com in the sv_tags section. It will sort them for you.
- You can also add our servers to your favorites manually. Just copy and paste these IP's into your add favorite menu. (1 at a time.)
Here's the current servers
Slaybox style: ( Midwest based.)
We also run a server that has custom TF2 mods. These are variants on the main game. They can be really fun, if you get bored of normal game play.
- We have a staff to help you out. Any questions regarding the game can be answered here at critsandvich.com. In game matters can be dealt with by our admins ___here___. No one is paid at critsandvich, all time is donated. Don't be shy.
- Donations support what we do. We are not making a profit running these game servers. Our expenses are subsidized by offering non-game changing benefits to those who give us cash. The list can be found ___here___.
- What is a reserved slot?
Reserved slots for critsandvich servers are hidden. They do not kick players when the servers are full. Only add to the player count. This is a benefit for those who support us.
- Your tip here!