GTA V Walktrough

You review games and life. We post it in the blog

GTA V Walktrough

by Balubish » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:25 pm

I haven't seen it all myself yet cause this guy "gamingdekap" is uploading so many clips everyday. Are 55 clips up now and counting I guess.
So If u like GTA series, and after seeing couple of videos of this I will buy it "when" comes to PC. So for now I can only watch it. Cause I refuse to buy a console just for a game that releases later for PC.

Sorry couldn't add the playlist but this is Part 1, the rest u can setup on YouTube urself.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: GTA V Walktrough

by Ron Swansons Stache » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:25 am

I've been dying to watch videos of this game, but have restrained myself because I'd rather experience the story myself. That said, I do have a 360 but would prefer it on my PC for modding purposes and I could stand not to waste money currently. Is it definite that a PC version will come out yet? Or is just widely speculated and most likely to happen?

Edit: To be fair, I did end up watching this

which had me dying.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by Balubish » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:09 am

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:I've been dying to watch videos of this game, but have restrained myself because I'd rather experience the story myself. That said, I do have a 360 but would prefer it on my PC for modding purposes and I could stand not to waste money currently. Is it definite that a PC version will come out yet? Or is just widely speculated and most likely to happen?

Edit: To be fair, I did end up watching this

which had me dying.

Well around the 20th March 2014 in here in Sweden but don't know when the release for PC over there will be. So thats why I watch the walktrough. Cause 6 months from now I probably won't remember shit from the game anyhow so :)

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by Beartato » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:32 pm

Anyone else find the NPC reactions kind of disappointing when you do stuff like this? It's almost like they don't notice you or your actions...
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

by Ron Swansons Stache » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Beartato wrote:Anyone else find the NPC reactions kind of disappointing when you do stuff like this? It's almost like they don't notice you or your actions...

From the clip I posted it looks kind of hit or miss, but the misses are pretty bad. What I do remember from 4 is people absolutely losing their SHIT if you so much as take look at someone weirdly, which was kind of annoying too.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by Matt619 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Apparently oil was no big deal for them. But having Wall
Street start fucking with the metal.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Leather Jackets mens leather jackets
braindumps http://www.braindumps.fr/
scjp scjp
312-50v8 dumps 312-50v8 dumps
Matt619