Finally its in my city aswell after around 10 years of dev

A place for serious conversation. Follow the rules!

Finally its in my city aswell after around 10 years of dev

by Balubish » Thu May 19, 2016 5:04 am

The ghettos are growing against our bluelights, cops, ambulance and firedepartment, not by swedes though.
This have been a growing problem here for more than 10 years and now it finally started in my City aswell.
Immigration works perfectly I promise. So this is from sunday in a disctrict in my city I live in.
Last week an old buddy + his neighbours got all his tires slashed on the parking lot on one night.
This sunday they started fire in some cars and called the firedepartment at 3 different times under timespan less then 2 hours.
When the firedepartment came out they were laying in ambush and when they went out to start put the fire out the started tossing stones and shit on the firemen.

Is isnt mass immigration with no fucking rules what so fucking ever awesome :) Like segregation is a cool thing right? :) Fucking Gov!

Just to give you just another taste last week a 88 year old woman was attacked by 2 illegal immigrants from Marocko that choked her out and stole here valuebles in her home.
And yesterday our crime agency posted that 80% of all sexual harrasments last year are made by asylum seekers, like we fucking didnt already knew that.
Thankfully now we have statistics atleast to prove it for those ignorant retards out there. Welcome to Sweden.

Whos moving to Sweden? :)

I like how other countries show how our country is failing everyday and other news channels in other countries are saying "Sweden, what not to do when it comes to immigration".
And still my gov is doing nothing to solve it, just open the border.
Good job retarded fucking gov that hate your own ppl. O wait, Ikea murder, cut one of his victims heads off completely btw, but the news didnt say that.
Oh almost forgot, a little kid found a live grenade on the playground couple days ago aswell, isnt that nice. The children that found it called the cops themselfs.
The police didnt believe them when they called but shockingly the kids were right, it was a live grenade that the police took care off.

Welcome to Sweden!

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Finally its in my city aswell after around 10 years of d

by 1#Scrub » Thu May 19, 2016 3:50 pm

Kids these days throwing away perfectly good grenades smh
1#Scrub
Donator

by Kaiuu » Thu May 19, 2016 8:34 pm

Clearly should've built a wall smh
Kaiuu
Donator

by Balubish » Fri May 20, 2016 2:05 am

smh?

Balubish
Donator

by Someone Special » Fri May 20, 2016 5:25 am

Balubish wrote:smh?

"Shake my Head"
Someone Special
Pink Admin

by Balubish » Fri May 20, 2016 5:51 am

Someone Special wrote:
Balubish wrote:smh?

"Shake my Head"

Thanks man, these lazy nerds typed a sentence but to lazy to type the last 3 words hehe
I cant learn all reddit shortenings. I read news. ;)

Balubish
Donator

by Ron Swansons Stache » Fri May 20, 2016 6:18 am

We have to be careful not to group all immigrants with the scum that does shit like this. A century ago people were saying the same thing about American immigrants (Italian, Irish, etc.)

Of course legal vs illegal immigration is another topic.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by Balubish » Fri May 20, 2016 8:02 am

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:We have to be careful not to group all immigrants with the scum that does shit like this. A century ago people were saying the same thing about American immigrants (Italian, Irish, etc.)

Im not blaming immigrants. Immigration is good for a country with control, which we dont have anymore, which raises the lvl of ppl with work and ppl outside the society.
Swedish ppl have been screaming about this problem for many years now, probably around 15 years. But the gov dont give a shit what the ppl say it seems. Im gonna explain how my politicans think.
Even with no jobs or even apartments to house ppl they take in even more ppl. That creates segregation and when you already have a big problem with it you dont add more ppl to the problem.

Only reason they start to listen, kinda now is because if a white swedish person say anything about immigration retards see that as racism. But now even immigrants that came to sweden say 20 years or longer ago
that have been agreeing with the rest of us, their voices gets heard more for some reason, cause if an immigrants that say it these retards cant call them racist then, well atleast they think.
We dont have the smartest ppl in this country at this moment so. When our Vice Primeminister calls 9/11 as an accident you probably understand the lvl of retardness running here.

But yeah, ppl are pussies when it comes to talk about immigration cause some retard told them that it is racist to do that.
Anyone can talk about immigration but when get retards into the mix its when it gets fucked up and the seriousness fails completely, just like here.

Im just bringing this up is because we like to discuss, well some of us, politics which immigration is and globally the world is looking at Sweden as a frigthning example and other EU countries.
I was talking about this issue in the server couple weeks back I think it was and one regular called me "white supremacy guy" just bringing immigration problem up.
He was one of those ignorant fucking bastards that I could smash in their heads for saying it, IRL I would. He thinks and acted like he knows whats going on in my own country when I fucking live here.
And the same ignorant fucking behavoir is in Sweden aswell from ppl not living in the ghetto that the gov are building up, reason you might ask. Well just that, bringing up immigration is seen as racism when its really not. Its like ppls fucking IQ dropped 50 points last 20 years or something.

Growing up with friends all over the world and someone say that to me could not piss me off more. So I figured I share whats going on here cause some ppl need some fucking education.

And im sorry to all religios ppl, I might have said fuck like 20 times just because im fucking mad!

What pisses me off most about this shit is that the gov dont fucking seem to care about whats happening, cause they live a long way from the problem and dont respect the ppl that pay their fucking paycheck.
Its like these rich mofo politicians wanna build up a second hand citizen kinda like slaves. And that piss me off so fucking much. Its the gov that choose to put the ppl against the new ones, and they promise these new ppl work and all kinds of shit when we dont have it.

Like the area were the care burned up some of the ppl living there walked around in the night to keep it safe from more burned down cars and shit.
Its not their job, and personally cops are hold back to do shit it seems. If I saw a guy lighting up a car no matter if your from here or any other place I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK, I would smash his head into a wall.
Nobody teach these fuckers whats wrong or not and soon the ppl need to do it if it so must be with voilence.

Balubish
Donator

by 1#Scrub » Fri May 20, 2016 4:09 pm

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:We have to be careful not to group all immigrants with the scum that does shit like this. A century ago people were saying the same thing about American immigrants (Italian, Irish, etc.)

Which is why we have fun list like this http://www.rsdb.org/races#italians and this http://www.rsdb.org/races#irish
1#Scrub
Donator

by Lia_Rein » Fri May 20, 2016 8:28 pm

1#Scrub wrote:Which is why we have fun list like this http://www.rsdb.org/races#italians and this http://www.rsdb.org/races#irish

Ooh fenian is a dirty one
Neff:Lia slowly building her CSnplayer database for nefarious purposes
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin
Not Liable for Rein damage

by Rumors » Fri May 20, 2016 8:48 pm

1#Scrub wrote:

Which is why we have fun list like this http://www.rsdb.org/races#italians and this http://www.rsdb.org/races#irish

Gotta love how creative the shittier side of our history was.

I'm feeling naughty just reading these

Image[/url]Image
Rumors
Donator
Penndragoon

by Balubish » Sat May 21, 2016 5:19 am

Balubish
Donator