Request - Ban Request Forum

A place for serious conversation. Follow the rules!

Request - Ban Request Forum

by AronTimes » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:06 pm

I have a few requests:

1. Can you guys rename it into Player Reports or something similar. Some people don't deserve to be banned, just warned/muted/temp banned. Ban Requests sounds so final and draconic.

2. Can you make it anonymous? Maybe a form or may only allow posters to see their own threads? I don't like how I just publicly named and shamed two troublemakers within the past two days because Ban Requests is a public forum. I'd rather someone in charge talk to them to see if they are willing to follow the rules before they get punished.

3. Can we have some way of notifying an admin ingame? Most servers have a !calladmin plugin that notifies server operators of problems within the server, usually caused by other players.

Thank you.
My command is your wish.
AronTimes
Donator

Re: Request - Ban Request Forum

by Someone Special » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:51 pm

KaneAdamson wrote:I have a few requests:

1. Can you guys rename it into Player Reports or something similar. Some people don't deserve to be banned, just warned/muted/temp banned. Ban Requests sounds so final and draconic.

2. Can you make it anonymous? Maybe a form or may only allow posters to see their own threads? I don't like how I just publicly named and shamed two troublemakers within the past two days because Ban Requests is a public forum. I'd rather someone in charge talk to them to see if they are willing to follow the rules before they get punished.

3. Can we have some way of notifying an admin ingame? Most servers have a !calladmin plugin that notifies server operators of problems within the server, usually caused by other players.

Thank you.

Dude, you can just add an admin and tell them directly. There are several admins you can contact, including but not limited to Balubish, Fingerman, DerKrieger, and Ron.
Someone Special
Pink Admin

by AronTimes » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Oh, I can do that?

I normally don't send out unsolicited friend requests, which means that most people on my list added me. I guess I'll do that. They're all on the CSN group, right?
My command is your wish.
AronTimes
Donator

by that shiny mudkip » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:27 pm

Someone Special wrote:
KaneAdamson wrote:There are several admins you can contact, including but not limited to Balubish, Fingerman, DerKrieger, and Ron.

that shiny mudkip. you can add that shiny mudkip. This goes for everyone, if you have a problem on the server I'll try my best to be there and deal with it
that shiny mudkip
Blue Admin

by Someone Special » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:17 am

KaneAdamson wrote:Oh, I can do that?

I normally don't send out unsolicited friend requests, which means that most people on my list added me. I guess I'll do that. They're all on the CSN group, right?

For the most part, or you can middle click on the pictures under the Blue Admins section in the Admins tab from the front of the forums(Yes, the images are broken, just click the broken parts). Just click the banner to get there. Just remember! Feel free to ask an admin!(
Someone Special
Pink Admin

by DerKrieger105 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:43 am

Yeah any issues with the server feel free to message me and let me know. I'm usually on Steam so an IM there will be faster.
CSn Bluemin- I'm pretentious and never leave the mic.

DerKrieger105
Blue Admin

by that shiny mudkip » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:53 am

Someone Special wrote: Feel free to ask an admin!(

classic CSn
that shiny mudkip
Blue Admin

by Poppet » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Any punishment would be induced via sm_ban. Just a matter of length from seconds to perma. Hence it's called bans.

You'd resolve both 2 and 3 by just pm'ing an admin in the first place. Off basis if a person knew we had a therorical call admin command they're in the group of people that could easily just pm an admin already.
Poppet
Blue Admin

by Zuul » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:21 am

I agree it is very useful
ImageImage
Zuul
Pink Admin

Return to Intense Debate