Critsandvich Elite - Steam Group - Join

A place for serious conversation. Follow the rules!

Critsandvich Elite - Steam Group - Join

by Balubish » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:49 am

So this aint a new group but this is for you new guys that have come to CSn lately and enjoy playing here that dont know about it. We use it to pop servers / Start events.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/critsandvichelite

If you want to help us pop up for example Westbox or Slaybox 2 where we have Custom and Pro maps on like Barnblitz Pro and more.
The problem with the other servers is that we havent played on them for a while so the ranking for them have dropped alot.
And I've heard from several regulars that its not easy to join Slaybox 1 when its full for many players out there. Some even have to wait for an hour to come in.

The more ppl we are in the group, the easier it will be to start gametime events on Slaybox 2 and Westbox.

Feel free to send me a message on steam if you want to play some custom maps on Slaybox 2 for example and I can send out a event for it.

Best regards Balubish.

Note to finger: Plz add this to the news section so we can build up the Elite group with fresh meat.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Critsandvich Elite - Steam Group - Join

by Someone Special » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:08 am

It does need to be done! We have so many people in the original CSn group, but since we don't use it, the pop messages from Elite aren't reaching them.
Someone Special
Pink Admin

by Rumors » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:28 am

Someone Special wrote:It does need to be done! We have so many people in the original CSn group, but since we don't use it, the pop messages from Elite aren't reaching them.

Maybe this is crazy but....secretly turn Original CSn group into the Elite group, and turn the Elite group into the ULTRA ELITE CSn|Deluxe group. Or something of the like. Tell the original group members they've been upgraded.
Image[/url]Image
Rumors
Donator
Penndragoon

by Balubish » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:21 am

Rumors wrote:
Someone Special wrote:It does need to be done! We have so many people in the original CSn group, but since we don't use it, the pop messages from Elite aren't reaching them.

Maybe this is crazy but....secretly turn Original CSn group into the Elite group, and turn the Elite group into the ULTRA ELITE CSn|Deluxe group. Or something of the like. Tell the original group members they've been upgraded.

The reason the original group aint for pop messages is that those ppl dont want the pop message from now and then I think.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Return to Intense Debate