Someone went crazy with dynamite.

All your blocks are belong to us!

Someone went crazy with dynamite.

by Jettrax » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Uhh yeah i went into the server today and i noticed someone has completely destroyed the area around the ender dragon egg. Whatever the village is called and alot of people's stuff.
Just thought i would point it out. If someone didn't already know.
Whoever did this, they needed a LOT of dynamite.
Jettrax
Donator

Re: Someone went crazy with dynamite.

by medkitz » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:21 pm

This is one of the few reasons i don't enjoy minecraft
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

by Wakka » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:22 pm

yeah actually a lot of the ground damage is people messing around after the fact, but yes, a lot of people's stuff got destroyed a week or so ago, presumably because one of the admins had turned off the whitelist :L

THEY ALSO TOOK MY DRAGON EGG... now i know how you feel about people not staying out of your shed :cry:
Wakka

by THATGUYWHOEATS » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:52 pm

I hope my cave wasnt damaged
Hey.
THATGUYWHOEATS

by Bullet Whiz » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:40 pm

I almost finished my house but someone blew it up.
Least Involved In The Forums Ever!
Bullet Whiz
Donator
That One Lifeless Funserver Regular!

by MournfulOdin » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:13 pm

They blew the roof off my house! Let's see them try that shit with my new roof.... :twisted:
MournfulOdin
Donator

by Arty_pn » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:33 pm

The Griefer made me build my tree farm again.
Now I need someone to build me a house so I can be really angry! >:U
Last edited by Arty_pn on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arty_pn

by cloud » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:57 pm

I noticed this when i recently got back on the server. My floating castle was fine presumably because it wasnt touching the ground, but in order to get all that dynamite would take alot of time to achieve without creative mode. My conclusion is that an admin or someone else gave a person creative mode, and forgot to tell them not to grief with it, or its someone who has been with us for some time. This also adresses my complaints about some people getting creative because they have friends in the right places, not because they have contributed to the community. Just something to think about.
CSn's professional thread killer.
cloud
Donator
Hey look. It's that one guy.

by Wakka » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:00 pm

cloud wrote:I noticed this when i recently got back on the server. My floating castle was fine presumably because it wasnt touching the ground, but in order to get all that dynamite would take alot of time to achieve without creative mode. My conclusion is that an admin or someone else gave a person creative mode, and forgot to tell them not to grief with it, or its someone who has been with us for some time. This also adresses my complaints about some people getting creative because they have friends in the right places, not because they have contributed to the community. Just something to think about.

actually someone approached me afterward and told me they had a lot of tnt that got stolen, so i think that answers that

and in general i've only handed out creative to people for the purpose of rebuilding. however, some of the admins on the server have seen fit to both strip csn ops of a lot of their powers and also actually to remove our op status systemically, making it difficult for me to do even that, which is pretty frustrating to say the least
Wakka

Return to Csn| Minecraft