My Christmas Present to All Critsandvich Minecrafters

All your blocks are belong to us!

My Christmas Present to All Critsandvich Minecrafters

by MournfulOdin » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Winter Blues got you down? Creepers blowing you up? Skeletons poking you full of holes. Well good news friends...It's Christmastime! And Christmas time means gifts! So, I give you, in honor of the First Critsandvich Minecraft Christmas...CyberDark's Gift....His Homemade Amazing XP Grinder!!! *Insert Wild Applause Here* :ugeek:

Seriously though, I have created a two spawner mob trap deep in the bowels of the earth and I'm letting the community use it free of charge. That's right, grind XP for as long as you want so you can enchant your items to cut down those creepers and skewer those skeletons. NO TOOLS REQUIRED!!!

And as a special New Year's Bonus, I'm allowing the community to use my self-made adjustable modular Magical Library! A fully lever-adjustable sized library for all of your enchanting level needs, this library (enchanting table included) will let you delve into the mystical arcane art of enchantment at no cost to you.

*{Warning} Owner does not take responsibility for any gods of darkness or demonic entities that may be raised during the enchanting process*

My house is located near the spawn library, just look for the house made out of 'shrooms. Just go down the trapdoor inside and follow the signs and you'll get to where you wanna go. I've put up instructions where needed and you'll get along just fine. I only ask that you not rob me blind while you're in my house or mine/canyon or destroy any of my things/creations. Okay? :D
Last edited by MournfulOdin on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MournfulOdin
Donator

Re: My Christmas Present to All Critsandvich Minecrafters

by Techercizer » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Glad to see you getting in the Christmas spirit, Odin. I'm not on the server at the moment, but I know how handy an exp grinder can be.

You might have the enchanting market cornered for this map, but we'll see about that on next reset...
I refuse to use
    Soda Popper
    Liberty Launcher
    Axtinguisher; Phlogistinator
    Stickybomb Launcher
    Tomislav
    Pomson 6000
    Quick Fix
    Bushwacka; Machina
    Enforcer; Spycicle

on CSn servers.
I don't expect you to, but I appreciate those of you that do.
Techercizer

by Saber » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:57 pm

At the perfect time, too! I just burned out from school so I'm going to kill everything there.
Saber

by mrpikmin2 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Saber wrote:At the perfect time, too! I just burned out from school so I'm going to kill everything there.

wat.
mrpikmin2

by AuronV3 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:29 pm

MournfulOdin wrote:Winter Blues got you down? Creepers blowing you up? Skeletons poking you full of holes. Well good news friends...It's Christmastime! And Christmas time means gifts! So, I give you, in honor of the First Critsandvich Minecraft Christmas...CyberDark's Gift....His Homemade Amazing XP Grinder!!! *Insert Wild Applause Here* :ugeek:

Seriously though, I have created a two spawner mob trap deep in the bowels of the earth and I'm letting the community use it free of charge. That's right, grind XP for as long as you want so you can enchant your items to cut down those creepers and skewer those skeletons. NO TOOLS REQUIRED!!!

And as a special New Year's Bonus, I'm allowing the community to use my self-made adjustable modular Magical Library! A fully lever-adjustable sized library for all of your enchanting level needs, this library (enchanting table included) will let you delve into the mystical arcane art of enchantment at no cost to you.

*{Warning} Owner does not take responsibility for any gods of darkness or demonic entities that may be raised during the enchanting process*

My house is located near the spawn library, just look for the house made out of 'shrooms. Just go down the trapdoor inside and follow the signs and you'll get to where you wanna go. I've put up instructions where needed and you'll get along just fine. I only ask that you not rob me blind while you're in my house or mine/canyon or destroy any of my things/creations. Okay? :D

Well, while thats cool and all, it just doesn't match at all to my BLAZE XP GRINDER >:D

O.K. Maybe it does... :c
Jake wrote:Philosiraptor was asked to step in with the price checking debate.

VoltySquirrel wrote:It's "discussions" like this one here that make me never post in the Admin Lounge.
AuronV3
Gold Admin

Return to Csn| Minecraft