Server Mods

All your blocks are belong to us!

Server Mods

by Techercizer » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Right, we need some mods for the server. I know Buildcraft/IC2/Technic mods have already been suggested, but I wanted to try and find some other cool mods to add to the server. From what I've heard, we're thinking about going with Forge, so mods that use a different base will be mutually exclusive.

For starters, we need Weeping Angels when their SMP version comes out: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/694 ... 13-12-oct/
I refuse to use
    Soda Popper
    Liberty Launcher
    Axtinguisher; Phlogistinator
    Stickybomb Launcher
    Tomislav
    Pomson 6000
    Quick Fix
    Bushwacka; Machina
    Enforcer; Spycicle

on CSn servers.
I don't expect you to, but I appreciate those of you that do.
Techercizer

Re: Server Mods

by Guy » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Make a mod where I can run around with a medigun and heal peps with it and I will buy minecraft today.
What do you mean syringes don't go there? I am the doctor here... they go where I say they go.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

by MournfulOdin » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Techercizer wrote:Right, we need some mods for the server. I know Buildcraft/IC2/Technic mods have already been suggested, but I wanted to try and find some other cool mods to add to the server. From what I've heard, we're thinking about going with Forge, so mods that use a different base will be mutually exclusive.

For starters, we need Weeping Angels when their SMP version comes out: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/694 ... 13-12-oct/

Are you f'ing mad man! Why don't you just put a gun in my mouth and blow my head off? It'd be a much better alternative to meeting a weeping angel. :shock:
MournfulOdin
Donator

by Techercizer » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:45 pm

MournfulOdin wrote:
Techercizer wrote:Right, we need some mods for the server. I know Buildcraft/IC2/Technic mods have already been suggested, but I wanted to try and find some other cool mods to add to the server. From what I've heard, we're thinking about going with Forge, so mods that use a different base will be mutually exclusive.

Are you f'ing mad man! Why don't you just put a gun in my mouth and blow my head off? It'd be a much better alternative to meeting a weeping angel. :shock:

They're not hard to deal with once you're used to them. You think the Doctor ever pisses himself when he sees one? He knows what he's doing, and after playing with them for a while, so will you.
I refuse to use
    Soda Popper
    Liberty Launcher
    Axtinguisher; Phlogistinator
    Stickybomb Launcher
    Tomislav
    Pomson 6000
    Quick Fix
    Bushwacka; Machina
    Enforcer; Spycicle

on CSn servers.
I don't expect you to, but I appreciate those of you that do.
Techercizer

by jawsh » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:36 pm

I think it's already modded enough.
jawsh

Return to Csn| Minecraft