Ban Request: CSn|LN ASCII

Request a ban or contest a ban here.

Ban Request: CSn|LN ASCII

by taco man » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:39 pm

I'm the one doing the ban request on him. AND I LIKE IT!
This person named ASCII. He tryhards. And tryhards. And tryhards. I know its not a rule on lovenest but im sick of his shit. He usually gos sandvich heavy and flips shit about being killed. But he just kills when he try hards. He also has used the mic a lot, and frankly hes fine, just up until he fucking started SCEAMING "HAAAAX" into the mic. The first time he did it my fucking ears hurt. So I got Dempsey to kill him. Me and just pootis bird just say "haha" in chat and carry on. Then, he starts being a little bitch about EVERYTHING. Then we start a huge shit fest. I got a couple screens down there of it, and like a couple seconds of him screaming it. Some other guy yelled it too, but dempsey took care of it and the guy went on with life. ANYWAYS, today on vikings, he went out on me and jbird. He tryharded me but i ignored him cause i was messing around on pyro. He was sniper and jbird went sniper to try and kill him. And when he gets body shotted, he went all out on poor jbird, making him feel like a shit and made him pissed . (i was on skype with jbird and jbird has ADHD, proof can sorta be that hes derpy sometimes, he let me say that, and he showed me his medication, please be nice to jbird :l) When i told ascii bout it, he just was a dick about it and made jbird pretty fucking sad. Proof right here:

I have seen this guy do some shit. I cant let this pass. This is fucked up. I CANNOT let this person come on CSn anymore.

Well. I could explain more but whatever. I have some more screen shots down here! So feel free to look at them.

I started spamming my Raining Tacos song and ASCII thinks im trying to piss him off when Mr.Taco asked me to spam it.

Casual ASCII, trying to brag about his score on medival. It was impressive, for a tryhard -_- It was in the 100's

"Im not tryharding..." sayd the guy who has more than 100 points.

YES i know he screams once in here, but he screamed MUUUUUUUCH more after i stopped recording!!!! (please perma mute the other guy -_- he still talks very loud on LN)

taco man
Donator
Dota 2. for it all. Its a 30$ value!

Re: Ban Request: CSn|LN ASCII

by JBirdDoods » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:53 am

Yes...so much yes.
JBirdDoods
Donator

by TheDemp » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:15 am

"Be of of at him dempsey"
[SM] CSn|Dempsey: Muted Renalic

was the best part...what followed that end of the video was Ascii's mute which was sadly not in here.

I have already seen enough of what he has done.
Idk who gave him the though to put CSn|LN to his name.
Rec
TheDemp
Pink Admin
HOO God

by taco man » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:26 am

TheDemp wrote:"Be of of at him dempsey"
[SM] CSn|Dempsey: Muted Renalic

was the best part...what followed that end of the video was Ascii's mute which was sadly not in here.

I have already seen enough of what he has done.
Idk who gave him the though to put CSn|LN to his name.

Medival chat changed it to "Be of of at him dempsey", i said go get him dempsey or something.

AND when that spy backstabbed my scout taht i high fived :(
taco man
Donator

by medkitz » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:04 pm

I don't see an issue. Mute him and then proceed to kill him. Was that so hard?
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

by Ichise » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:15 pm

I don't go on Love Nest enough to know about the rules and regulations, but is a ban really in order? I haven't seen him, but irritating people like that come on all the time. Muting and some messing with is a good idea of course, but banning seems to be some form of admin aboose.
Ichise

by Repoman » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:07 pm

The medkitz is correct.
Repoman

by CaptainEspion » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:46 pm

I am sick of his shit.

The screenshots and the video only brush upon the surface of what he does most of the time.

Just please, get rid of this fucker.
CaptainEspion
Donator

by GoDM1N » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:21 pm

Repoman wrote:The medkitz is correct.

I kinda agree with these two. There IS a client side mute option so if the screaming was bothering you, you could of muted him that way assuming a admin wasn't on. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5333

Also as far as "tryharding", remember we went through this already killing IS ALLOWED on the love nest like it or not. So you're more likely to be banned for back seat admining by telling people not to kill than going around killing people.

The guy seems like a dick from what you've shown but there are lots of dicks in the community, like medkitz.

CaptainEspion wrote:I am sick of his shit.

The screenshots and the video only brush upon the surface of what he does most of the time.

Just please, get rid of this fucker.

Send screenshots/video of him breaking rules and we'll be glad to.
GoDM1N
Donator
Win a prize if you can read my avatar

by Fencerboy » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Godmin is right.
There are tons of annoying people, but we can't ban them unless they break the rules.
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by cloud » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Its not so much that ASCII is annoying, because by God he is, but the problem here is that he goes out of his way to annoy people. He sends me quite a few private messages asking me how funny it is that he pissed so-and-so off, and I usually tell him to shut up and he does. However, I don't exactly think he has merited a ban with his actions. Maybe if at all possible, we could put him on probation as with Architect, and see where we go from here.
CSn's professional thread killer.
cloud
Donator
Hey look. It's that one guy.

by taco man » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:57 pm

The thing he said about JBird is harrasment, which should be a rule. Thats too far, i dont want this sick shit on love nest. Atleast perma gag him so we cant see the sick shit he thinks is funny in chat.
taco man
Donator

by Beartato » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:06 am

I didn't want to say anything here since it's not quite my place, but I feel like there's a need to inject some common sense:

1. Don't feed the troll(s). Telling him that xxx has yyy disorder gives him fodder. Don't.

2. Client-side mute exists. It would stink to have to do it every time someone hops on, but it is an effective thing to do.

3. If you're really being bothered, then consider hopping off the server for a little bit. You may think that the other guy is "winning", but it will protect your sanity.

It's hard to make a rule about "harassment" since that's a very subjective call . It's kind of a good thing that the rules are more objective since they're more "fair" and it helps keep the admins from entering stressful situations regarding "judgement calls."

My $0.02, sorry to bump it.
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

by Repoman » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:34 am

Beartato's nose knows on this one here.
Repoman

by taco man » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Beartato wrote:
1. Don't feed the troll(s). Telling him that xxx has yyy disorder gives him fodder. Don't.

About that, before that he was saying shit like "Why does JBird stutter so much?" and more harrasing stuff like that, so I just told him. I was with JBird in skype at the time and he was really fucking pissed. I couldnt calm him down.
taco man
Donator

by CaptainEspion » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Beartato wins forum. We can all go home now.
CaptainEspion
Donator

by Maringue » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:50 am

taco man wrote:The thing he said about JBird is harrasment, which should be a rule. Thats too far, i dont want this sick shit on love nest. Atleast perma gag him so we cant see the sick shit he thinks is funny in chat.

There is a rule against harassment of other players. If he does it again we can give him a temp ban to get the point across.

You can shit talk with someone, that's fine, but it should be obvious to most everyone when the line is crossed into harassment. Especially if he is singling out specific players.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Hatred » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:53 pm

i dont see the problem ... taco man had his mic on the whole video ... and the txt chat wasnt anything requiring a ban in my opinion ... and oh cares if he stabbed a scoot you high fived the whole point of the game is to kill other team cap intel and push cart after all ... but there should be a votemute for the loud mic i do like to play with loud sound i could see that sucking ...

to the point no ban should be issued in my opinion ...
also known as csn broken [UbM]
Hatred
Donator

by taco man » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Hatred wrote: ... taco man had his mic on the whole video ...

And...? :?:
taco man
Donator

by GoDM1N » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Mic spam is allowed for donors on the LN to a extent.
GoDM1N
Donator

by Revengineer » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:48 pm

I just hope this all boils over soon.
I am a proud fan of the Femme Pyro mod for TF2. <3
(Curious? check it out here.)
Like reading? Check out my DeviantART!
(I love all readers of my stories <3)
Revengineer
Donator

by Hatred » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:12 pm

oh i just pointing out that i could only here the mic spam so i didnt get the point of the video lol
also known as csn broken [UbM]
Hatred
Donator

by GoDM1N » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:39 am

Hatred wrote:oh i just pointing out that i could only here the mic spam so i didnt get the point of the video lol

In the back ground you can hear him screaming basically telling taco to turn his mic off.
GoDM1N
Donator

Return to Bans