Banned without reason

Request a ban or contest a ban here.

Banned without reason

by Mr. Widdle » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:47 am

My name is Mr. Widdle, my steam id is 1:30564676, and I was banned from Funbox when I wasn't in the server and without having a reason stated by the admin. I do not show up on the ban list, but it is clear that I am banned from Funbox 1 (Lovenest). In all of my time playing on the Funbox i've never had a reason for this to happen, I think just recently an admin decided to ban me out of spite, or rather, ask another admin to ban me. I'm appealing my ban because I had no reason to be banned and was not warned beforehand that I would be banned, because frankly, there was no reason for me to be.
ImageImage
Mr. Widdle

Re: Banned without reason

by fingerman » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:01 am

Our admins are only allowed to ban with sourcebans, if your id/name/ip does not show up there then you were not banned by our admins. I do not see STEAM_0:1:30564676 in the list. http://slay.critsandvich.com/ban/
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by fingerman » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:01 pm

*Update* Ban placed for the following reason: General nuisance to the server by constantly complaining about admins.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by Mr. Widdle » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:14 pm

That's a load of bullshit. The only reason I was complaining is because the admins were shrinking themselves (Repoman) to the point of where I couldn't kill them (Repoman) in bossmod. And they (fucking Repoman) also killed me while shrunken, and I was defenseless because I couldn't hit him. I guess me complaining because they were exploiting their powers is a perfectly good reason for me to be banned ;)

EDIT: Also I give minimal shits if they were going to slay themselves eventually, It's in my best interest to not have to deal with shit like that.
ImageImage
Mr. Widdle

by Mr. Widdle » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:03 am

I'd like my ban appeal to be looked over once more
ImageImage
Mr. Widdle

by Ninja » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Request was denied.
Ninja
Donator