Banned for False Reason

Request a ban or contest a ban here.

Banned for False Reason

by DeepSpaceBass » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Earlier today I was playing on West Coast Slaybox having a conversation about fanatic fanbases when all of the sudden Patrid came into the server warning everyone that someone was about to be banned, after we asked "what for" he answer "using the word 'faggot'." which the entire server attested that the word had not been said at all in any context.

After disagreeing with me confirming this, rather than admitting to misjudging attacked the credibility of my character by stating "oh I've been warned about you!" to which I asked "What have I done to YOU or anybody in this server other than one time I was warned about using the word 'c*nt' on the sever?", to which he replied "disrespecting women". I retorted with "I've never said that to any woman on this server and even if I had, why hasn't anybody been punished for calling me an asshole or a dick? Its misandric!" to which he replied "The fact of the matter is I don't care and you need to know your place in the server, such as respecting admins" to which I replied "Disrespect?! This started with me calling you out on swinging your weight around and threatening bans, and personally if anybody has been disrespectful its been YOU against me and this whole server, and you owe the server an apology!", he then said "You know what forget it" then permabanned me for "inappropriate language"
Last edited by DeepSpaceBass on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
DeepSpaceBass

Re: Banned for False Reason

by Ogre » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:14 pm

I can confirm this. His ban was unjust.
Ogre
Donator

by Patrid » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Scenario: I was asked to enter Westbox by a fellow CSn member (I almost never play on westbox due to ping issues) under the justification that a few people were bringing up inappropriate subjects. Ogre, you were one of those people too.

I hear and read people bashing on Furries and Bronies. Although I do not think that being a furry or Brony would be something enjoyable, I respect their choices. Upon a person mentioning that these furries are "fags", I warned them that slurs are not acceptable on the server. A player tested the waters by writing:

2012-07-03 22:15:15 ♔²| Patrid |CSn next mention of slur whether intentional or not = ban critsandvich.com Westcoast Slaybox 1 Los Angeles plr_hightower
2012-07-03 22:15:12 Meshyf :\ What if I am a cracker? critsandvich.com Westcoast Slaybox 1 Los Angeles plr_hightower
2012-07-03 22:15:04 ♔²| Patrid |CSn no critsandvich.com Westcoast Slaybox 1 Los Angeles plr_hightower
2012-07-03 22:15:02 Carrrrrlito trolldiers, w+m2 pyros critsandvich.com Chicago Slaybox I *HLSTATSX cp_dustbowl
2012-07-03 22:14:52 nonfiction that escalated quickly critsandvich.com Westcoast Slaybox 1 Los Angeles plr_hightower
2012-07-03 22:14:51 Meshyf is cracker ok? critsandvich.com Westcoast Slaybox 1 Los Angeles plr_hightower

2012-07-03 22:12:49 CSn| Ogre Oh. Fag is not cool. critsandvich.com Westcoast Slaybox 1 Los Angeles plr_hightower
^^ Taken straight from chat logs.

Second issue: A few players, namely DeepSpaceBass, began talking about how corrupt it was to punish players for "disrespecting women"
Then after some banter about DeepSpace explaining why I'm a "White Knight"...
Then you had the gall to ask me to apologize to everyone because I was making the server "the opposite of fun"

One of the rules of the servers:
Respect admins

It seems that you do not understand your place in this server (about the third time I've said this?)

EDIT (7/9):
TLDR: I don't care who you are or what you think you're standing up for, if you make my job difficult (borderline harass me for giving out warnings), then I'll gladly make your tf2 experience difficult.
Last edited by Patrid on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Failhorse:Exploits are okay as long are you're an admin
ImageImage
Patrid

by medkitz » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:41 am

I was there for quite a bit before this happened and there were several topics being discussed which were extreme enough to have Godmin come in and mute everyone. He did unmute and after he left this continued on which was getting quite annoying. Their topics were greatly out of line and I state everything I just stated as a witness to help shine a light on the situation which led to these bans.
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

by dethfield » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:26 am

Thats funny, because the "extreme" topics were on the same lines as other topics often discussed in the server, without problems, and often with admins and regulars actively engaged in. Everyone was having a good time until godmin showed up and had to be the negative nancy. Funny coming from a guy who does nothing but window ball all the time, and often lets mic spammers go unhindered.
dethfield
Donator

by DeepSpaceBass » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:28 am

That quote you posted was taken out of context. The context it was used in was AGREEING that the word was not cool to say in the server, and Medkitz, the mass muting was not related to me in any manner. It was stated by someone in the server that it was because everybody was talking at the same time. At no point was I or anybody else in the server told that the conversation I was having was inappropriate.

Disrespect and critisism are not even on the same line in the dictionary. At no point did I call you a name demeaning your character.

White Knighting is the act of being both a man and Misandric (anti man) at the same time, and as you stated yourself when I pointed this out "I know and I just don't care". Sexism is objectively wrong and I was offended by it. Sexism is sexism, it isn't exclusive to being against women.
DeepSpaceBass

by Patrid » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:37 am

DeepSpaceBass wrote:Disrespect and critisism are not even on the same line in the dictionary. At no point did I call you a name demeaning your character.

White Knighting is the act of being both a man and Misandric (anti man) at the same time, and as you stated yourself when I pointed this out "I know and I just don't care". Sexism is objectively wrong and I was offended by it. Sexism is sexism, it isn't exclusive to women.

While you didn't call me a name, respecting the decisions handed down by me, including: bans related to slur usage, is still part of the rules. Not only did you misinterpret the use of slurs (see chat logs of methyf and ogre), but you hounded me about apologizing to the server for interrupting your "fun". If fun comes at the expense of others, whether it be women or bronies, then I will not have it.

"I know and I don't care" was in reference to my "disrespect" towards you. I haven't seen you in any other light other than defending those who test the waters. It's ironic that you bring up "conversation I was having was inappropriate", because I specifically said that you cannot mention the word "faggot" or any variance, including slurs, or the word "gay" used in any context of hate (or even just directed towards those who prefer their own sex), yet you defended Meshyf and Ogre by pretending that I was worrying about nothing.
ImageImage
Patrid

by DeepSpaceBass » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:40 am

Patrid wrote:
DeepSpaceBass wrote:Disrespect and critisism are not even on the same line in the dictionary. At no point did I call you a name demeaning your character.

White Knighting is the act of being both a man and Misandric (anti man) at the same time, and as you stated yourself when I pointed this out "I know and I just don't care". Sexism is objectively wrong and I was offended by it. Sexism is sexism, it isn't exclusive to women.

While you didn't call me a name, respecting the decisions handed down by me, including: bans related to slur usage, is still part of the rules. Not only did you misinterpret the use of slurs (see chat logs of methyf and ogre), but you hounded me about apologizing to the server for interrupting your "fun". If fun comes at the expense of others, whether it be women or bronies, then I will not have it.

"I know and I don't care" was in reference to my "disrespect" towards you. I haven't seen you in any other light other than defending those who test the waters. It's ironic that you bring up "conversation I was having was inappropriate", because I specifically said that you cannot mention the word "faggot" or any variance, including slurs, or the word "gay" used in any context of hate (or even just directed towards those who prefer their own sex), yet you defended Meshyf and Ogre by pretending that I was worrying about nothing.

Except nobody used the word "faggot" until you joined the server claiming such.

EDIT: Also NO, "I know and I don't care" was used in DIRECT REFERENCE to my comment saying its Misandric
DeepSpaceBass

by Ogre » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:44 am

2012-07-03 22:12:49 CSn| Ogre Oh. Fag is not cool. critsandvich.com Westcoast Slaybox 1 Los Angeles plr_hightower

I was saying that the word 'fag' wasn't supposed to be said. That line was ripped completely out of context.
Ogre
Donator

by Patrid » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:59 am

Again, please refer to the chat logs, the first mention of slurs was the word "gay" in a demeaning manner towards Bronies, I brought it up as: "slurs aren't allowed." After I wrote that Meshyf and Ogre basically tested the waters with the chat logs provided above. Rather than letting me do my job, your reaction was to challenge my words and back those whom I have warned.

Second, I was warned that the subjects in Westbox could be interpreted as offensive at which time, I noted that I've been warned about yall. Rather than take it at my word, you'd rather challenge my credibility. Although you have just met me, the fact that I've been an admin for almost 2 entire years now (for these servers) and have banned few people which speaks volumes about the patience I have. I usually only kick those who have a superiority complex and test the rules, but this case is slightly different. I don't take kindly to those who show up on our servers, then encourage misconduct.

Edit: "Oh, Fag is not cool" was mentioned AFTER the fact that I had announced to the server that typing the word "fag" was forbidden, yet you still wrote it. You don't understand how many people test the waters in such a manner as to bring up the word, yet feign ignorance as to pretend that they didn't know.
Last edited by Patrid on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Patrid

by Ogre » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:02 am

Patrid wrote:Again, please refer to the chat logs, the first mention of slurs was the word "gay" in a demeaning manner towards Bronies, I brought it up as: "slurs aren't allowed." After I wrote that Meshyf and Ogre basically tested the waters with the chat logs provided above. Rather than letting me do my job, your reaction was to challenge my words and back those whom I have warned.

Second, I was warned that the subjects in Westbox could be interpreted as offensive at which time, I noted that I've been warned about yall. Rather than take it at my word, you'd rather challenge my credibility. Although you have just met me, the fact that I've been an admin for almost 2 entire years now (for these servers) and have banned few people which speaks volumes about the patience I have. I usually only kick those who have a superiority complex and test the rules, but this case is slightly different. I don't take kindly to those who show up on our servers, then encourage misconduct.

Just as I said a moment ago, the only reason I said fag was to confirm that I read and processed what you said. I said 'Oh. Fag is not cool." Literally meaning. "Oh. The word "Fag" is not an okay thing to say in the server. Understood.'.
Ogre
Donator

by medkitz » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:04 am

Talking about a human's anal system and sexual acts directed in the area is quite innappropriate and I recall you being involved. If my memory is wrong i'll apologize right now. Also, even if you weren't involved I am quite sure no one wnats to hear anything about the previously mentioned topics during a game in a slaying server.
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

by DeepSpaceBass » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:05 am

Encourage misconduct?! EXCUSE ME! At what point did I support or condone violating the rule you claimed we had broken? And if someone was using the word gay in reference to bronies why didn't you post that rather than something unrelated?

Even IF someone used something like "bronies are gay" (and I stress that nobody said this) or something in that fashion, when did the word "gay" become a slur? Gay is a commonly used term to refer to homosexuality. The word you stated we had uttered was "fag" or "faggot", which you STILL haven't provided evidence to that it was used in the context you're implying.

medkitz wrote:Talking about a human's anal system and sexual acts directed in the area is quite innappropriate and I recall you being involved. If my memory is wrong i'll apologize right now. Also, even if you weren't involved I am quite sure no one wnats to hear anything about the previously mentioned topics during a game in a slaying server.

That conversation was with Dethfield, who is a PROCTOLOGIST. Medred was making gay passed at him and we were all having a good laugh. Nobody ever stepped in and said "hey thats offensive" and thats not the reason we are here now discussing my ban.

Anybody but you two will attest that admins and players alike have participated in much more vulgar conversing than was participated in at the point you are saying, but lets not get off topic because what you are talking about is UNRELATED.
DeepSpaceBass

by medkitz » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am

There was no admin involved in the chat about the proctologist session which hinders your idea that admins have spoken of more vulgar subjects into the wide public.

medkitz

by Patrid » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:17 am

DeepSpaceBass wrote:Encourage misconduct?! EXCUSE ME! At what point did I support or condone violating the rule you claimed we had broken? And if someone was using the word gay in reference to bronies why didn't you post that rather than something unrelated?

Even IF someone used something like "bronies are gay" (and I stress that nobody said this) or something in that fashion, when did the word "gay" become a slur? Gay is a commonly used term to refer to homosexuality. The word you stated we had uttered was "fag" or "faggot", which you STILL haven't provided evidence to that it was used in the context you're implying.

Gay can become as slur if you use it in such a manner to say that those who are gay should be treated differently
2012-07-03 22:11:52 Meshyf So gay critsandvich.com Westcoast Slaybox 1 Los Angeles plr_hightower
^ Was in direct reference to:
2012-07-03 22:11:39 CSn| Ogre Not all ponyfans are Bronies, not all Bronies are Cloppers. :P critsandvich.com Westcoast Slaybox 1 Los Angeles plr_hightower

To completely quote all the comments in the chat log :
2012-07-03 22:11:50 TheMcGib damn i havent played in days critsandvich.com Westcoast Slaybox 1 Los Angeles plr_hightower
is irrelevant, but was listed in between said comments.

Not only did I warn them over the mic that slurs (gay) will not be tolerated under the pretense that they segregate groups of people, but you challenged that I was mistaken. You might've missed a line of chat or so, but that's still not an excuse to argue back and forth over who heard what.

I didn't have a problem with the word "faggot" until Ogre brought it up in chat (whether to test the waters, or if he genuinely didn't know that it was against the rules).
ImageImage
Patrid

by Patrid » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:44 am

To get on the same page:
There have been at least 3 times where I tell a person after they use the word "fag" in some context that it's not okay and...
- They ask : 'Oh what, the word FAG?"
- "What about nigger?"
- "What if I am a nigger"
- "What if I'm a nigger fag?"

^Said conversation usually tells me that they are pre-empting me by pushing my button and bending the rules (basically being the Glenn Becks of TF2).
The only reason why I didn't ban you, Ogre, was because I was uncertain of whether or not you truly understood the rules. The reason why I banned DeepSpaceBass was because I repeated warned him that disrespecting admins was against server rules. He chose to continue his banter. I chose to end it.
ImageImage
Patrid

by DeepSpaceBass » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:55 am

Patrid wrote:To get on the same page:
There have been at least 3 times where I tell a person after they use the word "fag" in some context that it's not okay and...
- They ask : 'Oh what, the word FAG?"
- "What about nigger?"
- "What if I am a nigger"
- "What if I'm a nigger fag?"

^Said conversation usually tells me that they are pre-empting me by pushing my button and bending the rules (basically being the Glenn Becks of TF2).
The only reason why I didn't ban you, Ogre, was because I was uncertain of whether or not you truly understood the rules. The reason why I banned DeepSpaceBass was because I repeated warned him that disrespecting admins was against server rules. He chose to continue his banter. I chose to end it.

Thats neither here nor there, that person was pushing your buttons after the fact of you claiming someone said faggot, and that person is neither me, Ogre, OR Dethfield. You still haven't gotten to the original point where you claimed one person was referencing another in the form of hate, and that I was egging them on, nor have you gotten to the point for your reason for permanently banning me.

Someone asked me "why do people have a problem with MLP", and I explained that it isn't MLP but the horrid sub-fanbase of the show that affiliate a children's show for girls with Zoophilic fantasies.

and the word "clopper" is in reference to someone who wants to have sex with ponies as was explained to me. Was he incorrect by saying that having sex with horses is homosexual in nature? Sure, a more accurate by saying "they have sex with horses", but the fact is no language such as that was said or condoned by me or anyone else you have involved in this incident.
DeepSpaceBass

by Patrid » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:09 am

DeepSpaceBass wrote:Thats neither here nor there, that person was pushing your buttons after the fact of you claiming someone said faggot, and that person is neither me, Ogre, OR Dethfield. You still haven't gotten to the original point where you claimed one person was referencing another in the form of hate, and that I was egging them on, nor have you gotten to the point for your reason for permanently banning me.

Someone asked me "why do people have a problem with MLP", and I explained that it isn't MLP but the horrid sub-fanbase of the show that affiliate a children's show for girls with Zoophilic fantasies.

and the word "clopper" is in reference to someone who wants to have sex with ponies as was explained to me. Was he incorrect by saying that having sex with horses is homosexual in nature? Sure, a more accurate by saying "they have sex with horses", but the fact is no language such as that was said or condoned by me or anyone else you have involved in this incident.

I'm a bit confused, but did I mention Dethfield in any of this?

I'll leave you with this:
Meshyf wrote: "So gay" after the conversation shifted to what Cloppers were. When one uses the words "so gay" to describe something everyone on the server seemingly dislikes (go ahead and check the past 2 minutes of chat log before the conflict started), then I write "no slurs", does it seem logical to argue?

The word you're looking for is "bestiality". A man or women having sex with a horse is not "gay" or "homosexual". It is bestiality, I don't understand what's so difficult to understand about this. Comparing "they have sex with horses" to "gay" isn't exactly funny.
You do realize that "homosexuality" means to have "romantic or sexual attraction or behavior between members of the same sex or gender", notably IN THE SAME SPECIES.

To call a Clopper (not that I defend what they do) a homosexual is on par to calling self-rightous, misinformed TF2 players - dog rapists, in that it does not measure up,
ImageImage
Patrid

by Fencerboy » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:16 am

I'm not taking sides (yet) but can we see evidence of this?

Patrid wrote: Second issue: A few players, namely DeepSpaceBass, began talking about how corrupt it was to punish players for "disrespecting women"
Then after some banter about DeepSpace explaining why I'm a "White Knight

This ^^ is the reason he was banned right?
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by VoltySquirrel » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:20 am

I thought there was a rule about ban disputes being only the person banned, the banning admin, and redmins?
VoltySquirrel

by Patrid » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:58 am

Fencerboy wrote:I'm not taking sides (yet) but can we see evidence of this?

Patrid wrote: Second issue: A few players, namely DeepSpaceBass, began talking about how corrupt it was to punish players for "disrespecting women"
Then after some banter about DeepSpace explaining why I'm a "White Knight

This ^^ is the reason he was banned right?

It's protocol to only have the ban contestant, the banning admin, and the redmins in this thread; however, I'll cut you in on the action.

No. This was not the reason he was banned. I've been called worse while playing TF2 before, and whether or not I'm a "White Knight" doesn't concern me the least bit. The reason why DeepSpaceBass was banned was because he:
1. Continued to argue with me while I warned the entire server that slurs would not be allowed.
2. Demanded I apologize to the server for ruining their fun even though their "fun" could've been taken as offensive by certain parties (homosexuals and Bronies/Cloppers/Furries/whatever).
The reason why the ban was permanent was because this player was repeatedly warned that respecting admins was a rule and that violation of the rule can lead to kicks/bans.

And seeming how Sourcebans doesn't accept .wav files, and my pc doesn't have enough room to record the entire .avi movie- I uploaded the file to:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gxwp9i
(The arguement had already been 5+ minutes into the map. Content starts at 00:50 in video)
ImageImage
Patrid

by Phantom » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:32 pm

Correct me if im wrong deepspace.

But your talking about inappropriate topics, an admin comes in says to no one specifically, "don't use slurs", and you argue with him and demand an apology.
Well I can see your ban was unwarranted.

Disrespecting admins and players.
Harassing admins and players.
These two rules have been broken by you more than once and are in the rules that pop up when your join, and your broke them which merits a ban.

My apologies for posting out of turn.
Westbox is still Bestbox
Phantom
Blue Admin
Resident Ballonicorn Expert

by DeepSpaceBass » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Phantom wrote:Correct me if im wrong deepspace.

But your talking about inappropriate topics, an admin comes in says to no one specifically, "don't use slurs", and you argue with him and demand an apology.
Well I can see your ban was unwarranted.

Disrespecting admins and players.
Harassing admins and players.
These two rules have been broken by you more than once and are in the rules that pop up when your join, and your broke them which merits a ban.

My apologies for posting out of turn.

I did not use any slur, and the slur he was claiming that was used was not used until after he had claimed it was said (I have a ton of evidence to support this, which is conveniently being ignored by people implying me complaining about wrongdoing as "disrespect"), and even if it was used the threat was directed at people who had not used it. I have never harassed anyone on this server, You can't just make up reasons for me to be banned when the one you originally claimed to have banned me for just isn't true.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but by quoting people in such a way to claim they were breaking the rules and I was defending them, aren't you MAKING IT their business?

Lets take a step back and think about something, if I HAD used a slur why would I waste time trying to get unbanned from this place? If I wanted to be a bigot I'd find a server that allows me to.
DeepSpaceBass

by Patrid » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:47 pm

DeepSpaceBass wrote:I did not use any slur, and the slur he was claiming that was used was not used until after he had claimed it was said (I have a ton of evidence to support this, which is conveniently being ignored by people implying me complaining about wrongdoing as "disrespect"), and even if it was used the threat was directed at people who had not used it. I have never harassed anyone on this server, You can't just make up reasons for me to be banned when the one you originally claimed to have banned me for just isn't true.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but by quoting people in such a way to claim they were breaking the rules and I was defending them, aren't you MAKING IT their business?

Lets take a step back and think about something, if I HAD used a slur why would I waste time trying to get unbanned from this place? If I wanted to be a bigot I'd find a server that allows me to.

1. Ban was not for using a slur, it was for defending behavior that was uncalled for, or did you conveniently forget that?
2. I first announced that slurs are not tolerated because the word "gay" was used in a manner to compare those who are homosexual, to those who have sex with horses (you do realize why this might be taken as offensive?). When asked: "Is brony a slur?" I responded with: "No, slurs such as the word 'fag'". to which Ogre used that word in the overly quoted text listed on pages 1 and 2 of this thread.

If you're going to go off on tangents, please READ what YOUR ban was for:
not for slurs
not for calling me a White Knight
not for trying clear the air about who said what

YOUR ban was for promoting "fun" at the expense of bronies/cloppers/etc. then arguing for minutes about wrong-doing. If an admin tells you (the server) to cease doing something, it's pretty clear that you (the server) stop doing it and not question (you specifically) said admin.

Wouldn't-
"wait.... How is calling cloppers 'so gay' a slur?"
have sufficed rather then:
"none of us used a slur", "you should apologize to the entire server"

I assume that you're one of those characters who blames their teacher for telling the class to quiet down, then talks back when the teacher asks you to quiet down as well. When sent to the principal's office, you claim conspiracy and that the teacher has no right. It's quite funny how eerily familiar this might seem.

It's the Fourth of July and it's BBQ time. I have enough on my plate (figuratively and literally) as it is. Rather than issue apologize for the initial incident, you'd rather turn this into a debate. I'm done here, and I am satisfied that I will no longer have to deal with your self-rightous admin-ignoring BS.

ImageImage
Patrid

by DeepSpaceBass » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:19 pm

The only thing you directed me to cease doing is questioning you, someone said something and rather than punishing the person who was actually responsible you yelled at everyone and were swinging you're weight around "someones gunna get banned", "y'all aren't following the rules", etc.

This isn't a debate, I have evidence and witnesses to support that I did none of the things you claim I did and YOU DON'T. Thats a fact, the only thing you have is your own word, and whenever I question "evidence" you have taken out of context you react with Ad Hominem.

Not only that, but now I'm hearing from people who were also there that THEY were threatened to be banned if they didn't stop talking about it! What kind of shit is that?!
DeepSpaceBass

by Patrid » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:53 pm

DeepSpaceBass wrote: I have evidence and witnesses to support that I did none of the things you claim I did and YOU DON'T. Thats a fact, the only thing you have is your own word, and whenever I question "evidence" you have taken out of context you react with Ad Hominem.

Let's see:
I have 2 years of dealing with douches such yourself.
I have uploaded an .wav file that you've conveniently looked over
I have the support of player who have played on that server and had noticed offensive subject thrown around

You have:
"evidence" which you have not yet given
"witnesses" - you're making witnesses out of the offending parties involved. Are you going to get Meshyf onto this site and defend you too?
Ogre is walking a thin line as it is. Due to chat logs, he's mentioned the word "fag" in variation at least twice. Does this make him a good witness? Really?
ImageImage
Patrid

by DeepSpaceBass » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Patrid wrote:
DeepSpaceBass wrote: I have evidence and witnesses to support that I did none of the things you claim I did and YOU DON'T. Thats a fact, the only thing you have is your own word, and whenever I question "evidence" you have taken out of context you react with Ad Hominem.

Let's see:
I have 2 years of dealing with douches such yourself.
I have uploaded an .wav file that you've conveniently looked over
I have the support of player who have played on that server and had noticed offensive subject thrown around

You have:
"evidence" which you have not yet given
"witnesses" - you're making witnesses out of the offending parties involved. Are you going to get Meshyf onto this site and defend you too?
Ogre is walking a thin line as it is. Due to chat logs, he's mentioned the word "fag" in variation at least twice. Does this make him a good witness? Really?

Except my witnesses didn't do anything and you took a quote out of context to make it appear so, and yes I noticed the .wav, which once again, conveniently excludes the part where you entered the server and threatened people who didn't do anything with a ban.

You didn't threaten Meshyf, you didn't threaten this person who said "nigger faggot", you threatened me and another player who were having a conversation separately.

And about your witness, I was explaining how I didn't like the fanbase of MLP, which he just so happens to be a part of. Do you not see the conflict of interest?

You're also using ad hominem again.

Also on your comment about being an admin, I've been an admin on several different servers for a total amount of time to equal yours.
DeepSpaceBass

by medkitz » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:13 pm

I don't care about your opinion on bronies, nor am I the tagged "hardcore" ones. Also, I was talking about your decision to talk about inappropriate topics during a game which is not a "friendly" game.

medkitz

by GoDM1N » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:47 pm

VoltySquirrel wrote:I thought there was a rule about ban disputes being only the person banned, the banning admin, and redmins?

Yep and the users who have posted here who aren't DeepSpaceBass have been warned via a forum infraction.

Also while it is not against the rules to talk about such things directly, it went on nonstop for two maps and was becoming very annoying as it took up voice chat and no one else was able to talk about the actual game. Upon switching to upward it kept on, so I asked Fingerman and Benny if I should mute the people doing it. Both red admins said I should mute them and be done with it. So I did a "!mute @all" said "Okay thats enough of that" and un-muted everyone. All but two people stopped and those two were both muted for the rest of the map. After that I had to warn the player Ogre twice for bigotry in chat. Seeing how the server was still unstable in terms of following simple rules I called in Patrid to watch the server so I could take a break from playing. The player Ogre followed up with more bigotry as soon as I left and Patrid joined and after a admin saw him today still being a ass he was banned for a week.

Any more post not from admins or DeepSpaceBass will get the poster ban from the forums.

The end....
GoDM1N
Donator
Win a prize if you can read my avatar

Return to Bans