Invoked on 06-24-12 06:30
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason <------------ Blank?
Banned by Admin legendary
Banned from Web Ban
Total Bans 3 (search)
Blocked (2) Repair Sand Man Man Man Man Man, Repair Sand Man Man Man Man Man

This is fairly self-explanatory. For what I presume was a few hours before the ban, I was playing on the Love Nest Fun Server 1. The map had switched to Solitary on Medieval Mode. The only admin on was Lime (Possibly CSn| meh?), and he displayed a message stating that there was no killing this round. After about 1 minute of standing by the capture point with the whole server, I was dicking around with another player, hitting him once and running away. He killed me. I repeated that action one more time (not killing him), and typed that this is boring, trying to end the round by capturing the point. Lime replied with "Leave then", which I did right after, because Atomic was yelling at me through his mic. I went to the westcoast slaybox server and played a few rounds with no issues, then left. A wake up the next morning, and PERMABANNED... (NOTE: I am not saying this is Lime's fault, I think he's a pretty nice admin, and I'm not even sure this ban was his fault, but I am requesting an unban.)
CSn| Sandman

Re: Permabanned For "Reason: ???" [UNBAN REQUEST]

by LegendarySurgeon » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:42 pm

During my periodic overview of the server chat logs I found you violating one of our basic server rules: no bigotry, especially as it applies to the use of bigoted language and insults. Your use of the word "faggot" in an insulting and derogatory way constitutes bigoted language and is grounds enough to warrant a temporary ban.

Code: Select all
2012-06-21 02:38:09    YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HIPSTER FAGGOT PIPSQUEEK YOLO PUSSY LITTLE BITCH..    critsandvich.com Westcoast Slaybox 1 Los Angeles

Upon reviewing your personal chat logs I found that you spam chat excessively, something that has in the past also been a ban-able offense, to the extent of a permanent ban in some cases. Additionally, and most concerning to me personally, was the following line from your chat log:

Code: Select all
2012-06-21 02:34:30    !ban Zomb13s1ay3r cm_reason? [mic_spam-240576] admin_legendary.    critsandvich.com Westcoast Slaybox 1 Los Angeles

If you could explain why you typed that I would appreciate it, though it may not necessarily help your case. As it stands it would appear you are attempting to impersonate an admin, another offense that easily gives grounds for a long-term or permanent ban.

I originally gave you a temporary ban with duration 1 month but after doing so I noticed that you had two prior bans for "Repeatedly Ignoring Admin" and "typing". As this is your third ban I felt that a permanent ban was well within reason given the nature of the infractions.
The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

LegendarySurgeon
Donator
☺ Dabbling Conversationalist

by CSn| Sandman » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Ok, the first use of the word "faggot" was my fault, and I take full responsibility for that, and I haven't even remembered typing that until now, but I wasn't being serious judging by the use of all caps. The impersonation of an admin offense was just a inside joke I usually use on the Slaybox, but I wasn't sure that anyone would take that seriously. And for the first two bans, the first was for saying "faggot", a word I didn't know was ban-able. The second ban was similiarly speaking out against the "no-killing" rule in medieval mode, but just killing twice. I would appreciate it if you gave me another chance, legendary. I would much rather appreciate it if you gave me the one-month ban, because I actually feel that the length of that ban is more suitable, because I have been a member of the community for months now. Thanks.
CSn| Sandman

by LegendarySurgeon » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:10 pm

I have reduced your ban duration to 1 month. Due to the number of existent bans any future admin action will escalate to a permanent ban very quickly.

Feel free to participate in the forums while you serve the term of your ban.
The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

LegendarySurgeon
Donator
☺ Dabbling Conversationalist

Return to Bans