SLack3y CH4n unban :)

Request a ban or contest a ban here.

SLack3y CH4n unban :)

by SLack3y » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:58 am

Thanks for taking the time to read this, whoever that may be! :P

I've been playing on CSn servers for about a month now. About 2 weeks ago I was banned from the fun-server without reason, or warning, I just received a ban. Now I may think its because I can be too talkative on the mic at times, But nobody said shut up. Nor was I given a warning. At first I thought it was just a 1hour-24hour ban, but to this day I'm still banned from there.
The same can be said for the Westcoast Slaybox Server.... Okay just checked and now I'm banned from every server......... I haven't been on CSn servers for like 2-3 days now. An explanation would be nice.
SLack3y

Re: SLack3y CH4n unban :)

by fingerman » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:33 am

We started using global bans, so if you get banned from one server, you now get banned from every server. When was your ban first made?
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by SLack3y » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:57 am

fingerman wrote:We started using global bans, so if you get banned from one server, you now get banned from every server. When was your ban first made?

About 2 weeks ago :P I don't know the exact date, maybe 10-14 days. But it was before the global ban system was incorporated because I was still able to play on normal CSn servers. (while being banned from LoveNest)

Thanks for the quick reply!
SLack3y

by fingerman » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:58 am

SLack3y wrote:
fingerman wrote:We started using global bans, so if you get banned from one server, you now get banned from every server. When was your ban first made?

About 2 weeks ago :P I don't know the exact date, maybe 10-14 days. But it was before the global ban system was incorporated because I was still able to play on normal CSn servers. (while being banned from LoveNest)

Thanks for the quick reply!

Do you know which admin banned you or for what reason?
fingerman
Red Admin

by SLack3y » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:31 am

SLack3y wrote:I was banned from the fun-server without reason, or warning, I just received a ban. Now I may think its because I can be too talkative on the mic at times, But nobody said shut up. Nor was I given a warning.

I still don't know who the banning admin was because it didn't give me a dialogue for the reason or the ban duration. I still don't know who was in the server that day. It most likely was Phantasmal Rez because I've seen him on there the most.
SLack3y

by Rez » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:10 am

It was actually Repoman, who recently resigned. I've only permabanned one person, just because they bypassed the perma Nikki gave via a new account. Also, I can't quite remember the reason Repo told me for your ban.

Edit: No wait, I lie. There was another person I perma'd because they were purposely playing loud noises on their mic and bypassing Jett and my mutes.
I need a new signature, however I am uninspired. :u
Rez

by fingerman » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:28 am

Well since there is no record of the reason why you are banned, I will unban you for now. Some of our admins do not keep track of the people they ban. They are supposed to post a ban reason once they make it. I can't find a record for the reason you are banned. My suggestion for the future is to play nice.
fingerman
Red Admin

by Jettrax » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:47 pm

I know this is old but i dont recognize or remember banning you. I'll just point out we usually never ban someone because they are talkative, if an admin gets sick of someone its usually a mute or a perma mute. We also warn you unless in some cases where someone is 8 years old and screaming in the mic. Most of the bans us pink admins deal with are assholes and/or people that dont play friendly and dont listen to admins and other players when told to stop killing in certain situations. Best advice is just listen to admins.
Jettrax
Donator

Return to Bans