Ungag request

Request a ban or contest a ban here.

Ungag request

by Quaz and Wally » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:20 pm

To whom it may concern,

I noticed recently that I am gagged on the Westcoast Slaybox server. I'm not entirely sure when/why/how it happened. If not ungagged, I'd at least like to know why. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. Steam profile ID is 76561197992180723. Thanks for your time.
Quaz and Wally

Re: Ungag request

by Failhorse » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Mute and gag don't carry over from either map change or when you leave/come back. If you can't type or talk there is probably another issue. I'd try in the server again. If you can't do anything. Close and log out of steam. Retry. Let us know what happens.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Quaz and Wally » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Failhorse wrote:Mute and gag don't carry over from either map change or when you leave/come back. If you can't type or talk there is probably another issue. I'd try in the server again. If you can't do anything. Close and log out of steam. Retry. Let us know what happens.

Well, I first noticed I was gagged yesterday, so I went to another server and then my voice commands and chat worked fine. Then I tried your server again today and realized I was still gagged, so I thought maybe I was perma-gagged.
Quaz and Wally

by fingerman » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:14 pm

There is no permanent gag feature. It might however be a bug with tf2 or sourcemod.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by Quaz and Wally » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:05 am

fingerman wrote:There is no permanent gag feature. It might however be a bug with tf2 or sourcemod.

What a crappy bug. :/ It makes it pretty unpleasant to play.
Quaz and Wally

Return to Bans