Banned: RFN

Request a ban or contest a ban here.

Banned: RFN

by Jagz » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:54 pm

I have Perma Banned RFN for Scamming. He said he tricked a little kid and scammed him of his buds on a different server but he left before i could ban him. He came back today, I totally forgot all about it until I saw his Profile Pic, and questioned him if he had scammed a Kid. He made a Face in trade chat and cancelled and left the server. He came back 5 minutes later and i Perma Banned him for Scamming.
Jagz

Re: Banned: RFN

by Mr.Rager » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Any real evidence? Like screenshots, scam reports, etc? I dont think you should perma ban without solid evidence and talking to other admins.
Mr.Rager
http://tf2b.com/?id=MrRag3r <--- Check it out!
Mr.Rager

by Spyder » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Mr.Rager wrote:Any real evidence? Like screenshots, scam reports, etc? I dont think you should perma ban without solid evidence and talking to other admins.
Image Image
Spyder

by Jagz » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Well I told cakeman about it and he told me to ban him, I have a Screenshot of him leaving the server tho
Jagz

by Mr.Rager » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Jagz wrote:Well I told cakeman about it and he told me to ban him, I have a Screenshot of him leaving the server tho

ok thats fine, although a screenshot of him leaving the server is pretty useless, since it doesn't prove anything
Mr.Rager
Mr.Rager

by HibiscusKazeneko » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Sorry to jump in, but I remember reading once on here that server admins can pull up old chat logs. Will this work (if it can even be done)?
HibiscusKazeneko

by Mr.Rager » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:41 pm

HibiscusKazeneko wrote:Sorry to jump in, but I remember reading once on here that server admins can pull up old chat logs. Will this work (if it can even be done)?

It might work, Screenshots Uploaded through steam cloud is the best kind of evidence you can have. Although talking to a redmin and seeing if theres and evidence in the logs would definitely help.
Mr.Rager
Mr.Rager

by stanley » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:52 pm

i dont see why people are talking about this thread, the guy is banned, thats what happened, theres no need to keep bumping it. the only real reason to have this active is if the guy appeals the ban, which i doubt he will

Wanted: sassy middle aged black man, big butt, bigger heart

snowsickle: it isnt a donor privilege to spawncamp
stanley

by Failhorse » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:23 am

IF the accused would like to petition he can do so in the proper thread. Otherwise there's no sense.... Well at all.
Failhorse
Red Admin

Return to Bans