Yoho!

Introduce yourself here.

Yoho!

by MechaEmperor7000 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:29 pm

So apparently I already Registered on this website before and I have no clue when! But I have zero posts here so might as well introduce mahself.

I've already been on the Critsandvich servers a lot. Most of you should know me as LOAF OF PYROLAND. I tried registering under that name but apparently I already registered under this name with my email, so go figure (this was my original steam name though, so maybe that's why).

To those that know me and may be wondering why I've disappeared off of the servers for the past few days; I'm dealing with both some heavy stuff (depression related business, namely because someone made me remember my mom's passing) and because I'm working with a friend of mine on a potential game (she seems to wanna monetize it and is already thinking of a sequel, while I'm just trying to figure out how to program the thing lol). So I might just troll around the forums for the foreseeable future as I'm also trying to get another job and getting a driver's license. Also, because of the aforementioned depression, I actually have a lot of "triggers" that can go off if I'm reminded of a painful memory and usually my response is to just go quiet and ignore said person until the moment passes. So just putting it out there so that there's no misunderstanding if I suddenly do something out of character or break the mood. :>

Anyways, enough bum news. Among my friends I'm known as the Warhammer guy, because I own a crapton of warhammer and love to talk about it. I use to play Magic and yugioh too, but due to bad memories I avoid talking about them, and I'd prefer not to be reminded of them if possible. I'm generally only into older stuff, like old animes, cartoons and games (call me a hipster or whatever, but I like the old stuff). I'm an artist and an animator, I use to work on compositing for movies, but left that job due to work being...unbearable (to say the least). I'm currently looking for a job on a game production as I want to work on something notable before I'm old (and have to settle down into a normal life). I also tend to talk about my friends a lot, because the work on a lot of current cartoon productions and movie productions and, honestly, it's hard for me to keep things to myself unless there's an NDA involved (which, paradoxically but expectedly, are the only time people actually want me to blab on about productions). Most of them are pretty funny though (one of my friends got to animate Rick swearing for a full minute or so). And yes, I like My Little Pony. :> (But can't call myself a brony without getting weird looks from people that I know in real life, since they've all associated them with...dirty minded people).

So that's basically me in a very big nutshell. With very few incidents, Critsandvich has been one of the better servers I've been on, so I'll probably be staying for a bit. If I suddenly disappear for months at a time, I either got a job, got hitched, got hooched, or any combination thereof, but I'll be back in about half a year or so. So with that, I'll finish by saying this: HI Y'ALL.

...Also why is there a floating Sandvich in the room...
MechaEmperor7000

Re: Yoho!

by Someone Special » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:53 pm

MechaEmperor7000 wrote:So apparently I already Registered on this website before and I have no clue when! But I have zero posts here so might as well introduce mahself.

I've already been on the Critsandvich servers a lot. Most of you should know me as LOAF OF PYROLAND. I tried registering under that name but apparently I already registered under this name with my email, so go figure (this was my original steam name though, so maybe that's why).

To those that know me and may be wondering why I've disappeared off of the servers for the past few days; I'm dealing with both some heavy stuff (depression related business, namely because someone made me remember my mom's passing) and because I'm working with a friend of mine on a potential game (she seems to wanna monetize it and is already thinking of a sequel, while I'm just trying to figure out how to program the thing lol). So I might just troll around the forums for the foreseeable future as I'm also trying to get another job and getting a driver's license. Also, because of the aforementioned depression, I actually have a lot of "triggers" that can go off if I'm reminded of a painful memory and usually my response is to just go quiet and ignore said person until the moment passes. So just putting it out there so that there's no misunderstanding if I suddenly do something out of character or break the mood. :>

Anyways, enough bum news. Among my friends I'm known as the Warhammer guy, because I own a crapton of warhammer and love to talk about it. I use to play Magic and yugioh too, but due to bad memories I avoid talking about them, and I'd prefer not to be reminded of them if possible. I'm generally only into older stuff, like old animes, cartoons and games (call me a hipster or whatever, but I like the old stuff). I'm an artist and an animator, I use to work on compositing for movies, but left that job due to work being...unbearable (to say the least). I'm currently looking for a job on a game production as I want to work on something notable before I'm old (and have to settle down into a normal life). I also tend to talk about my friends a lot, because the work on a lot of current cartoon productions and movie productions and, honestly, it's hard for me to keep things to myself unless there's an NDA involved (which, paradoxically but expectedly, are the only time people actually want me to blab on about productions). Most of them are pretty funny though (one of my friends got to animate Rick swearing for a full minute or so). And yes, I like My Little Pony. :> (But can't call myself a brony without getting weird looks from people that I know in real life, since they've all associated them with...dirty minded people).

So that's basically me in a very big nutshell. With very few incidents, Critsandvich has been one of the better servers I've been on, so I'll probably be staying for a bit. If I suddenly disappear for months at a time, I either got a job, got hitched, got hooched, or any combination thereof, but I'll be back in about half a year or so. So with that, I'll finish by saying this: HI Y'ALL.

...Also why is there a floating Sandvich in the room...

Hey buddy! You are the bain to my Spys' existence
Someone Special
Pink Admin

by MechaEmperor7000 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:55 pm

Lol I remember how you kept walking into my arrows.

I totally swear I'm not doing it on purpose.
MechaEmperor7000

by Someone Special » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:52 pm

MechaEmperor7000 wrote:Lol I remember how you kept walking into my arrows.

I totally swear I'm not doing it on purpose.

I know <3
Someone Special
Pink Admin

by Balubish » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:58 am

Welcome and good luck with everything irl.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Return to Introductions