Wassup

Introduce yourself here.

Wassup

by Valletta » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:14 pm

So, I'm Valletta, I've been with CSN for awhile now, I'm just not really on the forums until now. I am in college for Mechanical Engineering, I love working on vehicles and weapons. I have lots of off road projects I'm working on, and they seem to be piling up. I think I'm about the only furry obsessed who is obsessed with vehicles...
I'm pretty chill most of the time, but don't irritate me please, other than that, I'll see ya around!
When in doubt - TURBOCHARGE IT.
Valletta
Donator
Master Mechanic

Re: Wassup

by Balubish » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:40 am

Welcome to the forums Valetta. Hope you will enjoy your stay.

Best regards Balubish

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by Ron Swansons Stache » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:30 am

Valletta wrote:So, I'm Valletta, I've been with CSN for awhile now, I'm just not really on the forums until now. I am in college for Mechanical Engineering, I love working on vehicles and weapons. I have lots of off road projects I'm working on, and they seem to be piling up. I think I'm about the only furry obsessed who is obsessed with vehicles...
I'm pretty chill most of the time, but don't irritate me please, other than that, I'll see ya around!

Welcome! I'm not sure I recognize your name so much from the Slay Boxes (if you do in fact frequent them), but I've got an awful memory and I'm sure we'll run into each other down the line :)
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by Valletta » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:10 pm

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:Welcome! I'm not sure I recognize your name so much from the Slay Boxes (if you do in fact frequent them), but I've got an awful memory and I'm sure we'll run into each other down the line :)

Yeah, I usually don't bother with the Slay Boxes, unless I feel the need to play a real game of TF2, I pretty much stick to the Fun Servers.
When in doubt - TURBOCHARGE IT.
Valletta
Donator
Master Mechanic

Return to Introductions