Heyooo

Introduce yourself here.

Heyooo

by wezlyyy » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:25 pm

I'm wezlyyy

I'm a former server host ( wezlyyy servers ) and I just do contracting now for similar applications. I used to be a head admin for Kill-Streak gaming, and have given massive amounts of time and money into that community to make it grow to what it is now.

But that's the past. I have decided to move out for personal reasons.

I want to hang here, if thats okay. I think I have stuff I can do to help out this community, and to have fun with you guys!

I don't have much playtime, but I will work on that. I might see you all in mumble sometime!

wezlyyy
wezlyyy

Re: Heyooo

by Beartato » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:11 pm

That sock looks kinda stoned to me...
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

Re: Heyooo

by Balubish » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:55 am

wezlyyy wrote:I'm wezlyyy

I'm a former server host ( wezlyyy servers ) and I just do contracting now for similar applications. I used to be a head admin for Kill-Streak gaming, and have given massive amounts of time and money into that community to make it grow to what it is now.

But that's the past. I have decided to move out for personal reasons.

I want to hang here, if thats okay. I think I have stuff I can do to help out this community, and to have fun with you guys!

I don't have much playtime, but I will work on that. I might see you all in mumble sometime!

wezlyyy

Well Hello and welcome wezlyyy. Are hacks ok in Kill_Streak? Just gotta ask cause I have played many hours there so. And they have a top kill stat with say 200 kills without dying etc. And often there were alot of hackers in there. Anything u know if they accept hackers?

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Return to Introductions