To anyone interested in donating

Problems with donator privileges, questions.

To anyone interested in donating

by Vivi Hill » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Right now we're in the middle of setting up a nice automated system which will make it nice and easy to get instant donator privileges. We've gotten a couple requests about donations, however, so if you want to donate for reserved slots et al RIGHT NOW, feel free to PM me and I'll set something up for you.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

Re: To anyone interested in donating

by Level 69 BP » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:35 pm

I think it goes without saying that once the donator benefits are finalized in the next week or two, they will be retroactively applied to anyone to donates now :) And no pressure, obviously, because we also love having players here who just want to play for free! Right now the plans are to include a long lists of perks that should include reserved slot, end of round immunity, glow effects, custom join message, but obviously we'll post a final list of benefits once each one is tested and finalized, so it should be well worth it :-)
Level 69 BP

by VoltySquirrel » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Could there simply be a system like how NoHeroes does where all you have to do is set up a monthly fee on your paypal or credit card? much easier to manage then having to always make the same deposit every month manually.
VoltySquirrel

by Vivi Hill » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:14 am

Yeah, I'm still thinking out a system for it, so if that works as an option I'd like it. Of course it means that people who donated will keep getting charged automatically and they might not like that. I suppose if we made it clear it would be fine.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Bullwinkle » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 am

Is there a list of donator privileges that I'm missing somewhere?
Bullwinkle

by Ackybur » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi bull!

Right now I believe (and edit if you please) they are:

End round humiliation immunity
Green Text
Reserved slot

And, right now i believe that's all we have set up on the servers (and more to come!)

Also, as a reminder for donators to abuse the reserved slot you need to copy the IP of said server (if there is only 24/24 players), open console type "connect" and ctrl+v to paste the ip, and then enter! But remember! It only works if there are 24/24 people, not 25/25.
Ackybur
Donator

by Vivi Hill » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:16 am

Actually, since each slaybox has 2 reserved slots, it won't work if the server says 26/26, will work anything less.
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

Return to Donator Support