donation text colors

Problems with donator privileges, questions.

donation text colors

by Ackybur » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:20 pm

Need to be changed Mr. Benny Hill. People are getting confused on who is admin, may I suggest orange?
Ackybur
Donator

Re: donation text colors

by NuclearWatermelon » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:02 pm

The plugin we use will only support white, green, light green, olive, red, and blue.

Since red and blue are team colors, and white is the default color for chat anyway, perhaps we ought not use those? That said, we can have one of our three shades of green for different groups. I can't change it myself at the moment, but I am sure Benny will have something in mind when he can get to it.
NuclearWatermelon

by Smeemo » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:53 pm

What an odd bunch of colors supported by a plugin like that. Only 6 colors, and 3 of them are green. :shock:
Smeemo

by Argent » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Smeemo wrote:What an odd bunch of colors supported by a plugin like that. Only 6 colors, and 3 of them are green. :shock:
It's because Valve secretly made the plugin, and it's a precursor hint to the third team, GRN. Headed by Grendel Mann, RedMond and Blutarch's secret third sibling, (And the recipient of the Radigan Cohagher's third life-extender machine), AND the missing person in the Mann Family Photo.

This will all be unleashed with the first ever three-way team map, cp_trainyard, which will be a 7-point capture map, two points for each team and one central one. The rules are complicated, but it all looks very promising.

>[I] TAKE THAT, CLOCKS
Argent
Donator
The Fourth Suited Ace

by rawkies » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Nuke was working on it today in one of the slayboxes. Seems like he got everything working
rawkies [r/trees]: nigga gimme 10 bitches and ill fuck all 10 --Snoop Doggy Dogg
セクシーのきたないお: words to live by
rawkies

by NuclearWatermelon » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:12 pm

It currently works in server 2.

I will move it over to servers 1 and 3 when I can.
NuclearWatermelon

by VoltySquirrel » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:45 am

Argent wrote:
Smeemo wrote:What an odd bunch of colors supported by a plugin like that. Only 6 colors, and 3 of them are green. :shock:
It's because Valve secretly made the plugin, and it's a precursor hint to the third team, GRN. Headed by Grendel Mann, RedMond and Blutarch's secret third sibling, (And the recipient of the Radigan Cohagher's third life-extender machine), AND the missing person in the Mann Family Photo.

This will all be unleashed with the first ever three-way team map, cp_trainyard, which will be a 7-point capture map, two points for each team and one central one. The rules are complicated, but it all looks very promising.

Conspiracy theory, much?
VoltySquirrel

by NuclearWatermelon » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Now on Slayboxes 1 and 3 as well. Now nobody can doubt your (admin|donator)-ship ever again.
NuclearWatermelon

by Repoman » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:32 am

VoltySquirrel wrote:
Argent wrote:

Conspiracy theory, much?

Nah, it was talked over alot on the TF2 forums.
Repoman

by Gold Team Rules » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:06 am

Is it possible to make the donator's text red when they are on red team and blue when they are on blue team?
Gold Team Rules

by NuclearWatermelon » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:13 am

Gold Team Rules wrote:Is it possible to make the donator's text red when they are on red team and blue when they are on blue team?
Yes.

In practice: Not a good idea.
NuclearWatermelon

Return to Donator Support