Lag Spikes Affecting SB Popularity

Report hackers, annoyers, crashes, problems here.

Lag Spikes Affecting SB Popularity

by Ron Swansons Stache » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:33 am

Hi all, the past few days I and a few other regulars have noticed INSANE lag spikes to the entirety of the Slaybox 1 server randomly coming about. Most, if not all, players currently playing are affected. As a result, we've been having trouble staying full popped (at least when I'm on, maybe I scare people away :oops: ).

Just wanted to make sure the admins knew about this and if not bring it to their attention.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

Re: Lag Spikes Affecting SB Popularity

by Balubish » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:28 am

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:Hi all, the past few days I and a few other regulars have noticed INSANE lag spikes to the entirety of the Slaybox 1 server randomly coming about. Most, if not all, players currently playing are affected. As a result, we've been having trouble staying full popped (at least when I'm on, maybe I scare people away :oops: ).

Just wanted to make sure the admins knew about this and if not bring it to their attention.

Yes ur mustache is to thick. No not really. But the owners are on this problem and are well aware. We had this problem last year too so its not the first time its happening. I dont remember though how it got fixed or if it sorted itself out in couple of weeks. It's too bad that this problem is occuring and hope for your patience and dont leave the network cause this little inconvenient problem.

We still try to pop it and when it happens ppl should know that they can use the !hop command and go to either Westbox or Slaybox 2 and if you or other regulars are in just let ppl know about it that they can jump to another server and the game can continue if it happens and no admins are ingame at that point.

Best regards Balubish

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Return to Server Support