Ima bit sad now... SC Hacks already out :(

Everything else not represented

Ima bit sad now... SC Hacks already out :(

by Balubish » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:26 am

For a game that havent even left Alpha yet there are still born lowlife ppl.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Ima bit sad now... SC Hacks already out :(

by Thirty-Two Ws » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:46 am

Do they have an anti-cheat system yet or do they have to manual ban?
dubya
Thirty-Two Ws
Donator

Re: Ima bit sad now... SC Hacks already out :(

by Balubish » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:30 am

Thirty-Two Ws wrote:Do they have an anti-cheat system yet or do they have to manual ban?

I think its manual for now, cause they have to ban, remove the whole account on the RSI website aswell.
Well good thing the game isnt free. So they will be permaban ur ass and lose ur ship/s that you pledged aswell.
But I can imagine the frustration if it is hackers in the PU later when you have a long hauling mission for example and get shot down with ease after struggling for several hours taking safe routes etc and suddenly one of these assholes pop up. But yes for now they permapan them and I dont think they have anti-cheat yet cause its still in alpha but im pretty sure they working on it.

Thankfully it will only be rich bitch ass kids that will do this. Cause first you have to pledge a package for like 40bucks and then buy the hack for another 30bucks. So if you get caught which you will not many will do it I hope and they will have no game but a hack for 30bucks and have to rebuy the game/pledge again.
But they will have leaderboards in FPS, Arena Commander and Racing so I hope they remove these kinds of ppl from that aswell.

If you look at TF2 there are some lists that still are legit even if they are using farming hacks for duels etc just to compare. But Valve quit their job and are now devving an expensive headset instead and rely on the community to buy keys and fund their bullshit still :)

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Return to Other Games