Star Citizen - Planetside First View - Social Module

Everything else not represented

Star Citizen - Planetside First View - Social Module

by Balubish » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:05 am

So maybe a week ago they released the Social part, well only one city basicly of the game Star Citizen. Its still in Alpha-Beta or similar.
The released this planetside part of the game so you can run around and explore how the city Arc Corp looks like.

As I understand it will be like this on each planet with big cities in them. You land, walk through the city doors into a checking area, stripping you off your guns. Atleast on big cities.
Don't think your safe though. Can be pirates or gangs in the cities backalleys.

In a city like this you can trade, buy stuff and get missions or completing them and get payed. They have a bar for social stuff.
Gun store for your needs. Medic bay to fix that shot in your leg, arm or whatever. And I saw in the medic bay it looks like you gonna be able to buy small ingjury fixing tools.
Some of the bigger ships might have a complete medic bay on them.

This city is released to be tested with other players as social thing and so we can try and walk around in a city basicly.
The FPS module of the game is upon testing release so think thats why they added this as some more content in general.
And keep in mind, this city is the only one that looks like this. And there will be alot of planets to visit.

So instead of trying to describe all this with my bad engrish. Watch me explore this for the first time aswell so if you are interested you can see how well made the gfx are and details are.

Also if im wrong about something plz feel free to add that. I know Godm1n have a better look at the game for example.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Star Citizen - Planetside First View - Social Module

by L0wsound » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:11 am

Sheeet did you really spend that much money on Star Citizen!?

I purchased the Aurora a while back, but only ever loaded up the Hanger thing once..
So what made you choose The CORP for your Organization?
L0wsound

by Balubish » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:57 am

Oh yeah, I have spent way to much I think :)
Started with Aurora then cross-chassi upgrade to Origin 315p and now to Hornet stock.
And have bought better weps both to the origin and the hornet and better stock shield when I had the origin. Note: It still sucked for dogfighting with the best weps you could fit on it, and max shield.
So I wanted to build up my REC with the hornet. I might acually buy an explorer/trading ship later on.

Why The Corp.
My main goal with this game is exploration of this massive galaxy and do trading missions to lvl up in ship. Moving materials to planets basicly.

So thats why I choose The Corp. And how did you know that btw?
Their main goal is setup like this.
Prim. Activity
Trading

Sec. Activity
Exploration

And thats exactly how I want to play the game, maybe do the other way around, but those are the main ones. Sure I think FPS will be fun. But as the dogfighting module its only gonna be
like 2 maps in the start anyways, one regular and one anti-gravity wich I personally think is more like a training map for space and will in general suck balls in my opinion.
FPS for me is hard on fighting with ur feet on the ground.

So If I cant upgrade the hornet to a freelancer or similar I have to buy another ship as well
and some fps guns :) Cause you need to have that :P But its still early to say how fast you can earn money ingame so gonna wait for new ship until release and ingame currency build up doing missions.

Balubish
Donator

by L0wsound » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:16 pm

Balubish wrote:And how did you know that btw?

Because I'm a hacker :mrgreen:

I really like the idea of being able to explore space and whatnot but I just don't know if I'll have the time for it :(
I guess I'll just have to wait until the game is finally released to see if I'll pour more money into it..
L0wsound

by Balubish » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:42 am

L0wsound wrote:
Balubish wrote:And how did you know that btw?

Because I'm a hacker :mrgreen:

I really like the idea of being able to explore space and whatnot but I just don't know if I'll have the time for it :(
I guess I'll just have to wait until the game is finally released to see if I'll pour more money into it..

Damnit, gotta use another name :P

Well time is a personal choice, like me, it says I have 5k hours on TF2 now and I want to cry a little.
I need to expand my hobbies to other games aswell. Im actually looking forward for the exploring part in general.
Trading and such im just gonna do to expand my shipline unless it takes forever to earn up money to buy a bigger better ship.
I would like to try salvage stuff or get gas from stars, and broken space stations aswell.

The nice part is you can actually make for example a CSn Space Org and we could split a ship on several players and do shit with other players on the same ship and switch the work for everyone.
One check the system computer, on or more work the turret/s and so on. That is what I think is the coolest thing about it. Work together and earn together.
And on the finished product you wont even have to buy a ship, you can for example join me or someone else "If" that person have a several spot spaceship. Then the cost is even much less.

And pricing will change I think on release. This is crowdfunded, thats why the higher prices on stuff. I bought the Aurora for around 50bucks I think now its 20.

Balubish
Donator

by L0wsound » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:26 am

I was going to ask if you wanted to create a CSn organization, then I saw you were already in one :P

I think I'm in the same boat as you: I don't think I'll be good at or will enjoy dog fighting and stuff. But the exploration aspect sounds cool as shit. I just hope they actually create and develop that side of the game as much as they will the FPS and Piloting part.

The Aurora is still $45 USD, which at the time I bought it was the cheapest option to get beta access and whatnot. :D
L0wsound

by Balubish » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:10 pm

L0wsound wrote:I was going to ask if you wanted to create a CSn organization, then I saw you were already in one :P

I think I'm in the same boat as you: I don't think I'll be good at or will enjoy dog fighting and stuff. But the exploration aspect sounds cool as shit. I just hope they actually create and develop that side of the game as much as they will the FPS and Piloting part.

The Aurora is still $45 USD, which at the time I bought it was the cheapest option to get beta access and whatnot. :D

Oh yeah they have raised the prices on some and on all pledges it seems. I can buy just the Aurora ship for $25.
So far im to lazy to make a CSn Org. But if you make one I will definitly join it.
And yes my main is with them so far but the game havent even released dude ;) And im in another one called Asgard a swedish one. But I havent bothered talking to many of them at all. Cause yeah, no need to plan shit now when its a way left to finish the game so :)
Let me know if you buy a ship, we could do co-op, could be fun. :) And maybe later do missions together and split up the profit so we can grow. A CSn Org would be awesome. We have alot of smart thinking gamers around this sandvich so :)

Orgname "Galactic Sandvich" :P

Balubish
Donator

by Someone Special » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:55 pm

Balubish wrote:
L0wsound wrote:I was going to ask if you wanted to create a CSn organization, then I saw you were already in one :P

Oh yeah they have raised the prices on some and on all pledges it seems. I can buy just the Aurora ship for $25.
So far im to lazy to make a CSn Org. But if you make one I will definitly join it.
And yes my main is with them so far but the game havent even released dude ;) And im in another one called Asgard a swedish one. But I havent bothered talking to many of them at all. Cause yeah, no need to plan shit now when its a way left to finish the game so :)
Let me know if you buy a ship, we could do co-op, could be fun. :) And maybe later do missions together and split up the profit so we can grow. A CSn Org would be awesome. We have alot of smart thinking gamers around this sandvich so :)

This game is looking more and more appealing
Someone Special
Pink Admin

by L0wsound » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:51 pm

Balubish wrote:Org name "Galactic Sandvich" :P

Hah! that sounds awesome.
We'd need to recruit more people, I'm not sure how effective a two man/ship org would be.
L0wsound

by Galactic Toast » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:26 pm

Balubish wrote:

I support this name immensely.
Galactic Toast
Donator

by Balubish » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:43 pm

Galactic Toast wrote:
Balubish wrote:

I bet, looking at your name ;) True supporters can only vote though if you have the game ;)

Balubish
Donator

by L0wsound » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:52 pm

Balubish wrote:
Galactic Toast wrote:
Balubish wrote:

True supporters can only vote though if you have the game ;)

He's got a point... :P
L0wsound

by L0wsound » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Forget the Social Module, we need to buy this now. I'll put in half - $50

Or maybe more if people are interested in going in for the ENDEAVOR BASE - LTI version... :P
L0wsound

by Balubish » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:28 am

L0wsound wrote:Forget the Social Module, we need to buy this now. I'll put in half - $50

Or maybe more if people are interested in going in for the ENDEAVOR BASE - LTI version... :P

Lol only $425 bucks, personally I think Olympia looks cooler and you make your own food and sell for profit, and it only cost $625 :P
But sure you can add it later. 3rd biggest ship! But if we buy now we get a lifetime insurance on it :D

Name Length (m) Mass (Tonnes)
Hull E 372.10m 3,241
Idris-P Frigate 238.50M 1,600
Endeavor 200.00M 1,000

Balubish
Donator

by Rumors » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:44 am

I almost hope they move up the release date because it looks like an awesome game so far.
Image[/url]Image
Rumors
Donator
Penndragoon

by Balubish » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:52 am

Rumors wrote:I almost hope they move up the release date because it looks like an awesome game so far.

They probably will, the FPS part is still under testing but they are close on release and want to remove as many problems as possible.

Balubish
Donator

by L0wsound » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am

L0wsound

by Balubish » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:05 am

L0wsound wrote:

Now that is some nice animations man damn.

Balubish
Donator

by Balubish » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:25 pm

Interview with Gary Oldman, yes that Gary, he is in the game aswell :) Awesome.

Balubish
Donator

by L0wsound » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:55 pm

And a few others.. http://www.pcgamer.com/star-citizen-fea ... rk-hamill/

http://i.imgur.com/IEcB6Rw.jpg

• Gary Oldman - Batman / Fifth Element / Tinker Tailor Solider Spy

• Mark Hamill - Star Wars / Batman [Joker]

• Mark Strong - Kingsmen / Sherlock Holmes / Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

• Gillian Anderson - X-Files

• Liam Cunningham - Game Of Thrones [Davos] / Wind That Shakes the Barley / Dr Who

• Andy Serkis - Lord of the Rings / Planet of the Apes

• John Rhys Davies - Lord of the Rings [Gimli], Indiana Jones [Sallah]

• Rhona Mitra - Shooter / Underworld

• Sophie Wu - Kick Ass

• Ben Mendelsohn - Dark Knight Rises [Daggett]

• Jack Huston - Broadwalk Empire [Harrow]

• Gemma Whelan - Game of Thrones [Yara]

• Harry Treadaway - Control
Last edited by L0wsound on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
L0wsound

by Balubish » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:10 am

Ok, this is why FPS havent released, cause they are releasing more stuff for us at the same time instead cause ppl really want it, one star system to play around in, doing some missions, FPS and multicrew stuff, if we have a ship that is.
Just one million sqare kilometers to play around in doing stuff :D Tasting how the rest of the finished game will be like. This will be perfect to build up an org and train until release.

Hype is real! Cooming with SC Alpha 2.0

And, I can manage to upgrade my ship from Hornet to this baby. Constellation Taurus
It can fit total of 4 players, not 100% on what all work will be on the ship, but it have one to steer the ship, one manned turret with some big ass guns.
There are 3 spots in cockpit, middle is the one steering it 2 on the sides think it might someone controls the shields and other one navigation. Not 100 on that.
But those 2 can also help out jumping out in space doing missions like in the video while we have a captain in the seat and one guy manning the turret.

This ship also have the biggest cargo of all the Constellation versions and as a group we can transport more later on to earn money.
And this upgrade will do much + to those cant by an expensive pledge in general.

I upgraded to this instead :P Freelancer Max (Can upgrade to the other one later)

The basic package is now $45 bucks and that is with an Aurora MR + all the game things you need.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Squadron-42-Preorder
Includes all that you need, and that is buying the game. Arena commander pass, Squadron 42 pass, fps and mutlicrew stuff in general.

You can use my code STAR-R452-TC4F and register an account now and get 5.000UEC "ingame" money to spend later on weps and stuff. Bird confirmed.
Last edited by Balubish on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Balubish
Donator

by flufffage » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Balubish wrote: Bird confirmed.

excuse me when do we space pirate
#opinions
pinkmins more like saltmins amirite
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by Someone Special » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:32 pm

flufffage wrote:
Balubish wrote: Bird confirmed.

excuse me when do we space pirate

lol
Someone Special
Pink Admin

by Balubish » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:22 am

I made a video of the Star Citizen Galaxy Map yesterday. If you think about SC v2.0 will have 1million square km in one solar system this clearly shows how big this open world will be.
In the video I learn how to navigate the star systems and show how you use it. /Best regards Balubish

Balubish
Donator

Return to Other Games