Do you play Battlefield 4?

Everything else not represented

Do you play Battlefield 4?

by Balubish » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:39 am

So I started picking up Battlefield 4 again, after a year when I bought it. Some minor bugs still but playable.
I wonder if ppl from the CSn community are playing any BF4 at all. If so plz add me to your friendlist so when can destroy the enemies as team. I have not yet found a server that communicate like we do on CSn for example.
And that is basicly the main part I dont play it that much. I like the smack talk etc that we have in our servers. And I literally have non that I know in my list that play BF4 at this moment. Maybe because im the only one playing it but still putting it out there. My Nick is Balubish ofcourse and feel free to add me.

Got some taste videos of me playing, badly flying a chopper, I was probably drunk but dont remember but for the looks of it I think I was. ;)
But I killed a guy, not with bullets only but with the chopper nose crashing into the guy :D

And here is a serious gaming with my low lvl rank. I did do some nice kills though.

So wanna have some fun just add me.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Do you play Battlefield 4?

by Maringue » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:12 am

I do play, but only when I'm over at my friends house because I don't have a PlayStation. But that's usually once a weekend.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Balubish » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:03 pm

Maringue wrote:I do play, but only when I'm over at my friends house because I don't have a PlayStation. But that's usually once a weekend.

To bad, im gaming on PC. Don't think you can play on the same servers then but I might be wrong on that part.

Balubish
Donator

by MrPaladin » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:14 pm

I have not played in a while, because noone worked with their team. Started looking for a community to join but found not much action. I would play once in a while with the CSn guys.
MrPaladin

by Balubish » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:20 pm

MrPaladin wrote:I have not played in a while, because noone worked with their team. Started looking for a community to join but found not much action. I would play once in a while with the CSn guys.

Personally I just picked it up again recently cause all the bugs when it was released pissed me off. But sure there are some minor bugs still. But its quite fun now really with the more real life sense of it.
And I have tried finding some server with some serious teamwork. Have been in some but not as here when ppl actually talk tactics, all the servers I've been in have been totally silent.
Let me know if you gonna play so I can join, not today though for some reason I cant update the game, Origin right :)

nvm its updating now...

Balubish
Donator

by MrPaladin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:58 am

Balubish wrote:
MrPaladin wrote:I have not played in a while, because noone worked with their team. Started looking for a community to join but found not much action. I would play once in a while with the CSn guys.

Personally I just picked it up again recently cause all the bugs when it was released pissed me off. But sure there are some minor bugs still. But its quite fun now really with the more real life sense of it.
And I have tried finding some server with some serious teamwork. Have been in some but not as here when ppl actually talk tactics, all the servers I've been in have been totally silent.
Let me know if you gonna play so I can join, not today though for some reason I cant update the game, Origin right :)

nvm its updating now...

That's good enough, You would be surprised how far 2 guys can get in BF when they work together :)

Lets do this #twoguysinapub
MrPaladin

by Balubish » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:19 pm

MrPaladin wrote:
Balubish wrote:

nvm its updating now...

That's good enough, You would be surprised how far 2 guys can get in BF when they work together :)

Lets do this #twoguysinapub

Guess so, teamwork always win :)

Balubish
Donator

by Birk » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:21 pm

HMMMMM
Don't kill the television. It's good for things like watching Blade Runner on video. ☯93JUN

In real life, I am quite a bit less cranky than this netpersona I have developed. ☯84MAR
Birk
Donator

by Balubish » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Birk wrote:HMMMMM

???

Balubish
Donator

by Ron Swansons Stache » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Birk wrote:HMMMMM

You are drunk. Go home.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by Birk » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:53 pm

Ron is correct. I do not want to play BF4 when sober.
Don't kill the television. It's good for things like watching Blade Runner on video. ☯93JUN

In real life, I am quite a bit less cranky than this netpersona I have developed. ☯84MAR
Birk
Donator

Return to Other Games