New Castlevania games

Everything else not represented

New Castlevania games

by Nikki Wolf » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:26 am

I saw the trailer for Lords of Shadow 2, and I now (kinda) regret selling my PS3. I loved LOS. Awesome game. I knew they were going to make a sequel to it, though I never knew when.

DEBUT TRAILER! :O

Won't get to know more about Mirror of Fate until E3, though. From what I read, it'll still play like the previous RPGs (Dawn of Sorrow, Symphony of The Night, etc.), which I'm fine with. I like the RPG titles of the series.

(yeah, I'm a Castlevania fanboy)
Nikki Wolf

Re: New Castlevania games

by megamoose » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:09 am

I still prefer only one Castlevania. SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only Castlevania / best one I've ever had. :)
megamoose
Donator

by Koopa » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfo6hoN0PUw&feature=relmfu
Watch all four parts. This is not what I think of the Castlevania series because i've only played Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
and I loved it for the small time I played but at the end of playing it I saw that it could get boring real fast if I played it longer.
I sure that the old Castlevania games are great and I hope to buy Castlevania 4 just to see what a old one is like but untill then I have
mixed thoughts of Castlevania itself.
Failhorse wrote:you have a small penis and no one love you

Koopa

by Nikki Wolf » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:13 pm

Koopa wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfo6hoN0PUw&feature=relmfu
Watch all four parts. This is not what I think of the Castlevania series because i've only played Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
and I loved it for the small time I played but at the end of playing it I saw that it could get boring real fast if I played it longer.
I sure that the old Castlevania games are great and I hope to buy Castlevania 4 just to see what a old one is like but untill then I have
mixed thoughts of Castlevania itself.

The older Castlevanias are good. I play Castlevania 3 at times on an emulator (the Japanese version, anyways), and Rondo of Blood on PC Engine is another classic one I recommend.

The RPGs, I can see why some people can be divided on them. I would still recommend playing SOTN nonetheless, but yeah. It's really meant for those who like that style of gameplay. (like with the older Metroid games or Shantae: Risky's Revenge)

(also, YAY AVGN! :D)
Nikki Wolf

by Spyder » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:11 pm

The second golem fight in LOS took waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.
Image Image
Spyder

Return to Other Games