Surf and Snowsicle

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Surf and Snowsicle

by chef bobert » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:16 am

Every time i look at the Snowsicle server it is empty. And i had a thought that we could change it into a surf server. I know many good surf maps, and i think it could be very easily populated.
Just a thought to try and lose some empty server space and maybe gain more members.
Cheffy : cheffy is the name given to a boy who behaves like your friend one minute and then acts like a disgusting cunt the next . the use inappropriate language and often present vile sexual advances.
chef bobert
Donator

Re: Surf and Snowsicle

by Ron Swansons Stache » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:59 pm

chef bobert wrote:Every time i look at the Snowsicle server it is empty. And i had a thought that we could change it into a surf server. I know many good surf maps, and i think it could be very easily populated.
Just a thought to try and lose some empty server space and maybe gain more members.

Not sure how successful it'd be but I tend to like to shoot the shit while surfing, although that used to be more in CS than it was in TF2 ever.

However, I think Snowsickle is much more interested in a comp environment than a 'shooting the shit' type server.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

Re: Surf and Snowsicle

by Ninja » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:04 pm

This is a vote for what we are going to do with that server.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6508
Ninja
Donator
Sgt Sarcasm

Return to Team Fortress 2