So I manage a private server now.

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

So I manage a private server now.

by Preminicious » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:06 pm

Due to some generosity from the people over at tragicservers who gave out codes to people who donated for TipOfTheHats, I now have a private server with which I can start hosting scrims and pugs on.

That said, I'd be willing to open it up to anybody in the community that wishes to use it for their scrims as long as I'm online to set everything up and I'm not using it at the time. It's located in Dallas to help out a little more with West Coast (and because the Chicago servers tend to go down more).

It's a 19-slot server with a 5-slot STV so people can watch in while I can still have spectator if I'm not playing. Both Highlander and 6s configs are loaded in the server. If I'm online and you wish to use it, feel free to send me a message (or add me if you're not added already) specifying what map and format you wish to use. I'll provide the server info then for distribution to other players.

Otherwise, please just don't dick around when it comes to starting a game or actually playing the game. There could be the possibility of myself or another person wanting to use it and if there's 18 people sitting in the middle of the map not doing anything I'll just restart the server to free it up. (This happens a lot more than you'd think.)
Preminicious
Donator

Re: So I manage a private server now.

by Newport » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:09 pm

2 posts gg dinc.

"Ruler Zig Zag, Zig-Allah jam is fatal, Quick to stick my Wu-Tang sword right through ya navel"
"You can see the weakness of a man right through his iris, Un-loyal snakes get thrown in boilin lakes"
Newport

Re: So I manage a private server now.

by fingerman » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Preminicious wrote:Due to some generosity from the people over at tragicservers who gave out codes to people who donated for TipOfTheHats, I now have a private server with which I can start hosting scrims and pugs on.

That said, I'd be willing to open it up to anybody in the community that wishes to use it for their scrims as long as I'm online to set everything up and I'm not using it at the time. It's located in Dallas to help out a little more with West Coast (and because the Chicago servers tend to go down more).

It's a 19-slot server with a 5-slot STV so people can watch in while I can still have spectator if I'm not playing. Both Highlander and 6s configs are loaded in the server. If I'm online and you wish to use it, feel free to send me a message (or add me if you're not added already) specifying what map and format you wish to use. I'll provide the server info then for distribution to other players.

Otherwise, please just don't dick around when it comes to starting a game or actually playing the game. There could be the possibility of myself or another person wanting to use it and if there's 18 people sitting in the middle of the map not doing anything I'll just restart the server to free it up. (This happens a lot more than you'd think.)

Same here, CNS private 24 slot for all to enjoy. 69.175.33.147:27015... pm me for use.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

Return to Team Fortress 2