Any interest in an auction?

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Any interest in an auction?

by Rologton » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:36 am

My backpack is cluttered. Like, hella cluttered. I have a bad habit of unboxing crates, which I say "bad habit" because I never really get anything of value and it's a huge waste of time. Because of that, I have stranges, strange parts, paints and miscs that I have absolutely no interest. I also don't have the time or, quite frankly, the patience to actually trade them all. So I would like to do an auction so I can get rid of them all at once, still make something and have some fun with it.

I'd like to do 2 auctions:
Stranges and Strange Parts (which are a lot)
Paints, Assorted Miscs and Hats. (Some duplicates, some Halloweens, but a lot at once)

All of these are auctioned in bulk, so you would be bidding for all of the stranges etc.

So I at least make something out of it, I'd put the starting price at 25% of their net worth from the spreadsheet, or if anybody is really kind and wants to take them off my hands and just buy them in bulk at spreadsheet prices that would be SWEET. Anyway, let me know who would be interested in this and I'll post everything that's up for sale. Or you can go through my backpack to see what's up. Any strange that doesn't have any kills on it I almost definitely don't give a shit about. So yeah, who's interested?
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

Re: Any interest in an auction?

by megamoose » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:18 pm

How about a starting value of like ~3 keys? Nobody has such great value they could lose for an auction.
megamoose
Donator

by Prof_Schwartz » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Dude i'll take that demo man kilt off your hands like RIGHT now. how much?
Prof_Schwartz

by doller » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:49 pm

I'm pretty set as far as stranges and cosmetics go... only thing I still want is a strange gunslinger, but that's way out of my reach ATM. You could try the backpack.tf classifieds.
doller

by weapondude5 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:24 pm

You could try posting what you want on tf2outpost.com. It's a pretty good trading website.
weapondude5

by fingerman » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:10 pm

I have taken down posts in the past for people selling stuff because I don't want to mitigate fights between people or deal with blaming the community for bad sales. If you don't want to give stuff away please find another place to "sell" stuff.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

Return to Team Fortress 2