[SOLVED] Help fixing/buying mouse

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

[SOLVED] Help fixing/buying mouse

by Ultimate Cookie » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:04 pm

So...first post on CSN forums (kinda-rip FAP).

ANYWAYS

I own an Etekcity Scroll 6e gaming mouse and it was the best/first/only gaming mouse I own. I point out two things that made the mouse so great:

1. Adjustable DPI that I was able to set at EXACTLY 1250, no more, no less. I never EVER change my sensitivity across any games.
2. Two thumb buttons that I use to switch weapons in TF2 which prevents having to move any fingers off of their default position (i.e. number keys on keyboard or scroll wheel).

PROBLEM:
Recently, my right mouse button started to show wear and tear. Now most of the time it ends up double clicking on one press. Whenever I press it down, I feel it click once on a very light press, make creaking noises as I continue pressing down, then click again when fully pressed. All while doing this, multiple button presses are registered before it is even fully pressed, causing many problems.

REQUEST:

HOW DO FIX MOUSE?

OR (if it cannot be fixed)

Recommend a mouse that can have its DPI set to EXACTLY 1250, has two thumb buttons, and is NO MORE THAN $40. I will take priority over less than $30.
Last edited by Ultimate Cookie on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ultimate Cookie

Re: Help fixing/buying mouse

by 1#Scrub » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:23 pm

You can do what I do and when ever something breaks just slightly adjust to it rather than actually fixing it, so in this case just bind your mouse button to something thats not broken and keep repeating for as long as you need.
1#Scrub
Donator

Re: Help fixing/buying mouse

by Ultimate Cookie » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:04 pm

FIXED IT

Took off the part of the case over the buttons and put it back on. Problem solved.
Ultimate Cookie

Re: [SOLVED] Help fixing/buying mouse

by 1#Scrub » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:11 pm

yw
1#Scrub
Donator

Return to Spam Fest