I just got a 72h ban on Facebook (Updated)

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

I just got a 72h ban on Facebook (Updated)

by Balubish » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:11 pm

So I was getting mad at these Arab mofo gangrapers so I told what I felt about it.
This is what I said "If heard a girl screaming for help I would run over there and fuck them arabs up and save her. No matter if I go to jail."

Did I do wrong saying that after reading about arabs gangraping here in sweden?
Is it wrong showing ur fucking anger against all these rapes?
Just to give you a hint, they fucking allowed a video of radical muslims cutting a fucking 11 year old boys head off, but my comment was to fucking much hating rapists!! WTF!
This world is getting more and more fucking retarded!

Last edited by Balubish on Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: I just got a 24h ban on Facebook

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:57 pm

We're living in a world where greed, power and fame has gotten to the minds of men and a society where justice is injustice and injustice is justice. That video of radical Muslims gives them attention and that equals money and more views. Fame is a bitch sometimes. You speak words of justice and that's unacceptable. They allow an unacceptable video and that's justified? Bitch please. The Intelligence quotient levels of these people are lower than that of Battle Droids. I feel your frustration brotha. :P
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

by Balubish » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:06 pm

So this will be funny to see how it goes. I reported my report to facebook and asked if they are for gangrape and im not allowed to complain about that and show my anger against it.

So I asked for the name of person that reported me and the group to get this pro rapist dude out of my way. I smell lefty the whole way.

OMG this is crazy. And yes I think stuff like this is funny and kinda shows how hypocrite mainstream media and ppl are about free speech which to me isnt a real thing, cause its not allowed.

Balubish
Donator

by L0wsound » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:25 pm

Balubish wrote:Did I do wrong saying that after reading about arabs gangraping here in sweden?

No. But I'm pretty sure, if enough people report your post it get's auto-banned or something silly like that.
L0wsound

by Balubish » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:44 am

It finally happened again for you guys who waited. haha

I guess I lied about it and why i got the ban. That was my sentence on a muslim attacks topic.

9/11, Belgium, Paris, Syria and so on. I guess BLM kinda terrorise ppl.

I says below im banned for 3 days this time. But I can still log in this time, but not like, comment or post anything. Isnt it wonderful how free speech and common sense inst allowed :)
And no im not saying all muslims are terrorists, that is not what that sentence means. I refuse to stand in the background like a fucking pussy like Facebook and mainstream media and
ignoring facts just because they are scared to be called racist because of political correctness retardness. Its kinda funny, im following the US election as many of you guys know.

And I saw a hilarous clip on CNN yesterday. For you who dont know about this CNN is the most corrupted retarded news media over there.
So this guy were in the studio and they all are Clinton supporter and the news ancor a woman had some guests in the studio and one said what conclution they came up to so far in the congress
about Hillarys emails.
This dude said, did you guys hear, Hillary lied in court "a month later basicly" she had more than one unsecure computer and had 11 of them and she did have alot of classefied emails.
The news ancor that are truly a an idiot feminazi or lefty said, nah its not true, is it true she asked a collage, yes its true he said, and she was stunned by the truth lol
OMFG these retards and they are news ancors. I wonder how they work really, do they take a coffee break and talk about shit and make up news?

She have covered up all things from Pedophile friends and (C) E-mails and constantly lied and still does and ppl have died for her ignorance and now Obama have covered her ass up after the email leak, and after they got a subpoena they didnt come to court first time instead they smashed all small devices and used bleachbit scratching off all the harddrives until no recovery is possible.

And that ladies and gents is why I think this world have become so fucking stupid just like my ban now. All I said was facts, instead they are going BLM route, keep digging that retarded hole deeper.
And at the same time im kinda worried how America is evolving really, kinda like my own country actually, its more communism than a democracy on both sides. The corruption is deep as hell.

And actually feel more and more like WW3 is near. Even Sweden that have had a policy since WW2 that have put down our whole military basicly are now planning to build new bases here and there and having a captain in the family I know its true cause he confirmed it what the news had said. Military will be mandatory again and they will build up the army again.
And Sweden is calm and have been for many years but that is changing too. And I have seen alot of weird training videos from US aswell in cities etc.

Well well, you gotta laugh at it right :)
Sorry kinda came off topic a bit but...

Balubish
Donator

Re: I just got a 72h ban on Facebook (Updated)

by Lia_Rein » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:04 am

Called it
Neff:Lia slowly building her CSnplayer database for nefarious purposes
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin
Not Liable for Rein damage

by WordToYourMothership » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:01 pm

Balu racist confirmed
WordToYourMothership
Donator

by Balubish » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:33 pm

WordToYourMothership wrote:Balu racist confirmed

'
???

Balubish
Donator

by Balubish » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Its weird how not allowed to get pissed of about stuff kinda like this when they burn my flag and much much more. GG communism!
This will be the last fucking country these guys shout Allah Akbar, then the axe will split their skulls.

Balubish
Donator

Return to Spam Fest