While in Sweden - Is that cum on my leg?

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

While in Sweden - Is that cum on my leg?

by Balubish » Thu May 12, 2016 10:18 am

So this is from yesterdays news lol I dont know why it didnt get highlighted lol

So I read this article yesterday about a girl that was out in the big world called Sweden. Dont remember where because im still laughing thinking about it.
This 24 year old woman was standing in the street or subway not sure and suddenly she felt that she got wet on her leg and thought a the friend she was with did something like spraying water on her or something.
She turned around a dude jerking off just came on her leg. ROLF WTF! So in my mind, how is that possible, did he pre do it or something or did she just stand there.
It was mind bottleing for me. So I couldnt resist this fucked up article. Keep in mind this girl on the article didnt want to show herself so it was a picture of girls back.

She was sad and felt violated and so on and still I couldnt fucking figure it out.

So I posted a comment and asked anyone basicly, but but, the guy is clearly insane of some sort and why the fuck did you just stare at him while he was jerking off and not like get the fuck out of there or something?

And this is the new politcal retardness we live in, alot of ladies and men "Feminazis" ofcourse commented it should be illega "Which it is" and kept typing out shit like, "how could he" "fucking men" and so on right.

So a dude with no dick what so ever asked if I was insane, are you really serious, its should be fucking illegal, he should be in jail and my answer was, how fucking often do ppl jerk off on ur leg dude, I would get the fuck out of there man.
They guy is clearly not 100% right in his fucking mind calm ur fucking tits.

And the funny part when I asked about why the fuck did she stay there and wait for him to finish on her fucking leg.
The girl answered me lol The same girl that was in the article actually used her own profile picture and FB account to clear it up which is fine but think it kinda funny though.
But she explained to me that she had no chance, it was like he prepped it up or something and just went over to her and came on her leg and then ran the fuck out of there she said.

Like seriously im not sure this world is real anymore wtf! Poor girl though hehe but the guy is clearly a fucking nut job and all these feminazis and shit in the comment section was fucking hilarous.
He should be in jail, how could and so on, some even blamed all men in general. Like Bitch how many do you know that fucking do that?!?!?! He is clearly fucking insane.

If more shit of this happens I need to fucking move I cant stand it anymore, its like laughing constantly some days man holyshit, and you need to concetrate on work reading shit like that, its fucking impossble.
Sitting in the office giggling for myself lol

OMFG!

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: While in Sweden - Is that cum on my leg?

by Lia_Rein » Thu May 12, 2016 1:33 pm

Well I imagine indecent exposure is probably illegal lol
Neff:Lia slowly building her CSnplayer database for nefarious purposes
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin
Not Liable for Rein damage

by 1#Scrub » Thu May 12, 2016 4:22 pm

Like did she not realize there was a dude jerkin it like right behind her
1#Scrub
Donator

by L0wsound » Thu May 12, 2016 5:53 pm

This just in: Not everyone who can afford public transit are sane.

:mrgreen:
L0wsound

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Thu May 12, 2016 6:06 pm

What in the actual fuck? She must have been pretty fucking hot for him to have the balls to go and do that in public. Either way, this shit is insane and hilarious.
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

by Rumors » Thu May 12, 2016 6:53 pm

Should have chopped his whole body off at the dick.

Image[/url]Image
Rumors
Donator
Penndragoon

by Doctor Galaxy » Thu May 12, 2016 7:09 pm

Boy, I guess that was a sticky situation, huh?
Doctor Galaxy
Pink Admin

by Kaiuu » Thu May 12, 2016 8:55 pm

Doctor Galaxy wrote:Image
Boy, I guess that was a sticky situation, huh?

Kaiuu
Donator

Return to Spam Fest