Award for Worst Video Game Title of All Time.

Announcements and news related to Crit Sandvich.

Award for Worst Video Game Title of All Time.

by Failhorse » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:48 pm

Even Michael Bay threw up in his mouth a little.

Video!

Synopsis
Serving as a follow-up to both the upcoming "Transformers" live-action film and Activision's Transformers: War for Cybertyron and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron titles, Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark jumps worlds and factions as it weaves the tale of the hunt for an ancient relic as powerful as the Matrix of Leadership – the Dark Spark. Players will be able to switch between the heroes of the noble Autobots and the nefarious Decepticons throughout the single-player campaign. Similar to High Moon Studios' "Cybertron" entries in the highly-regarded series, gameplay features nimble, fast-paced running-and-gunning combat paired with traversal and vehicle action across open battlefields for large-scale, dynamic conflicts.

Thoughts
The idea of a Transformers FPS, a proper one, sound great. I don't think this is PC. So it doesn't really apply to us. But the name is horrid. Yah, i got nothing else.
Failhorse
Red Admin

Re: Award for Worst Video Game Title of All Time.

by Balubish » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Yeah it make sense, not!

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by Maringue » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:37 pm

So someone decided to make a shitty version of Mechwarrior based on an even shittier movie?

Why can't we have a good version of a multiplayer Mechwarrior game instead? That game is just begging to be turned into a 12v12 game like TF2 or CS. The founder of FASA finally got the licence back, but that was 7 years ago and I'm not holding my breath.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Beartato » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:13 pm

The end of the trailer had a PC logo on it so it'll likely have a PC port. Going solely on title, it's really, really bad. Content-wise? I'm not one to comment since I don't even get the whole Transformers hype to begin with.
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

by UncleTestes » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:05 pm

I haven't truly enjoyed a Transformers video game since the one based on Transformers Armada (but the game was just called Transformers)

I bought a PC copy of War for Cybertron a year ago and I think somehow or another it was a bigger waste of money than Mirror's Edge.
UncleTestes
Donator

by Hodgepodge » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:03 pm

I like it.
Did somebody call for the resident pessimist and doctor?
Hodgepodge
Pink Admin

by pinaalisa » Fri May 16, 2014 4:28 am

Why cant battlefield 3 support 64 players on console? been always wondering why battlefield 3 can't support 64 or 32 players on it... I know it's possible xbox front line war of fuil supported 32 and ps3 MAG supported what like 200 ... 100 so why hasn't Battlefeild 3 traied to make 64 players or atleast 32. My PC can barly run battlefield 3 hope in Battlefeild 4 that they make 64 players for console.
pinaalisa

by Balubish » Fri May 16, 2014 8:39 am

pinaalisa wrote:Why cant battlefield 3 support 64 players on console? been always wondering why battlefield 3 can't support 64 or 32 players on it... I know it's possible xbox front line war of fuil supported 32 and ps3 MAG supported what like 200 ... 100 so why hasn't Battlefeild 3 traied to make 64 players or atleast 32. My PC can barly run battlefield 3 hope in Battlefeild 4 that they make 64 players for console.

This is what I found "Battlefield 4 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One supports up to 64 players in multiplayer mode"

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Return to News