Yesterday Rust. Today 7 Days to Die - Left 4 Minecraft -

Announcements and news related to Crit Sandvich.

Yesterday Rust. Today 7 Days to Die - Left 4 Minecraft -

by Failhorse » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:19 pm

Yesterday we covered Rust here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6516

Today we take a look at 7 Days to Die. Or Left 4 Minecraft. Note all games being mini-reviewed are multiplayer PC games with dedicated servers.
Keep in mind. This is a Steam Early Access game. A lot can change.

I suggest checking out the trailer here:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/251570/

On sale now: $29.74

First, this game is a lot like Minecraft. But it looks nothing like Minecraft. Everything is built with blocks but visually it's very different. Now I said Left 4 Minecraft. .. Twice. This game is a zombie-horror-survival-crafting amalgam. You can play solo, or with a bunch of people on dedicated servers. (Hrm, wonder why I bring that up.) There is even a built in tower defense type game (that is also solo, or multiplay.) I won't go into further detail. The 2 videos provided will do a better job anyway.

What excites me about the game. Quite simply the physics. Structures cannot float in the air. You take out the base, or supports, and everything will come crashing down. You also have different types of enemies. The zombies can smell you. The bandits want your crap. And I have no clue about the bosses. Having a story line and still being in an Alpha. This is a hot game to watch.
Failhorse
Red Admin

Return to News