5 Things you need to know today! -2

Announcements and news related to Crit Sandvich.

5 Things you need to know today! -2

by Failhorse » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:01 pm

1) This is a regular thing now.
I don't have to write this all the time. You could. But first it needs a logo. So someone get to it, and post in a reply.

2) Christopher Nolan continues to repay a secret debt.
By casting Michael Caine in another fucking movie (Interstellar.) I wonder what his character will be like.

3) Someone thought this movie + Keanu was a good idea.

You can tell by his dialog it's going to be great? Right? Starring Bill S Preston and Discount Lucy Lui.
Because the last movie starring a white guy surrounded by a cast of Japanese wasn't good enough.

But don't get me wrong. After reading the script to 'Passengers' I'd do whatever I could to put off that movie.
Here's the passenger synopsis:
A spacecraft is transporting thousands of people to a distant colony planet that has a malfunction in one of its sleep chambers. As a result, a single passenger is awakened 90 years before anyone else. Faced with the prospect of growing old and dying alone, he eventually decides to wake up a second passenger.

So tell me. If you were alone on a spaceship and would die long before anyone else would wake up. Would you choose waking Reese Witherspoon, or dying alone?

4) Dude takes kickstarter money, and spends it on crack. Probably.
You can read the whole story here: http://valleywag.gawker.com/kickstarter ... -912176282
But it sounds like a load of bullshit. Guess what? He wins. You lose. That's the new game (if you're dumb enough to donate to someone and expect something to come back.)

5) If you don't watch this guys stuff. Well I won't exposition.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYUQQg ... cMQamhHJcg
Seriously this guy rocks.

6) Bonus
Yeah. It logged out the first time I hit submit. Don't feel like doing it all over again. So it's a little shorter than normal.
Failhorse
Red Admin

Return to News