We accept donations merely so that we can continue as a group without financial woes. Maintaining servers and a website is not outrageously expensive, but it's great to have financial support.
Rest assured, your donations are for a good cause. However, we don't want to take your money without giving you something in return! For a $5 donation per month we offer our exclusive Crit Sandvich Donator membership. This membership includes fair, non-game-breaking donator privileges that we hope will serve as a donation incentive!
What You Get
Upon donating $5, you'll receive the Crit Sandvich donator package on all of our servers (the ones listed on the server list to the right) for ONE month. The donator package includes:
- NO PREMIUM BENEFITS—We are not in the business of screwing our... less well-off... players, so we do not, and will never offer premium benefits for donating. All benefits are purely cosmetic and fun in nature and do not change gameplay on our servers.
- Reserved Slots for All Servers—You can join our servers ANYTIME, even when they're full (don't worry, these reserved slots don't kick anyone, ever)!
- Killcam Messages—type !msg Your Message Here in-game to taunt your victims: they'll see the message when you kill them!
- Colored Chat Text—Your name will appear as [D] Anonymous : What you want to say
- Round-End-Immunity—When the round is over, even if you lose, you can't die!
- Free Sandviches—type !sm_sandvich—or bind it to a key—and a (tragically inedible) sandvich will appear in front of your eyes!
- Say anything—Have your character choose from a list of silly things to say, from the old favorite Pootis Spencer Here to the more tender C'mere sweetheart! ♥♥♥
- Your name appears on the top right CLUB SANDVICH list!
- Your name turns green on the forums, so all can know you've donated!
- Special access to our exclusive Donator Lounge!
What if you hate it?
We'll honor refunds of any donations within a week of granting privileges if you feel they are not worth it (we don't want people having admin for 20 days and getting a refund afterwards, of course). However, as a donator you have the right to demand better benefits, as long as they don't ruin the experience for free players (to reiterate, we'll never run any Premium mods).